Mixing Kenra colours with other brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisalockshair

Reaction score
Hello
I am excited to play with guy tangs metallic range. I have tried the 7VM which I loved.Would quite like to try the rose gold using his bronze metallic range mixed with 5vr. Not sure what to buy to replace it.. would it need to be a semi if I am using semis? its only about an inch I am going to add..

Thanks

Lisa

Thanks

Hello
I am excited to play with guy tangs metallic range. I have tried the 7VM which I loved.Would quite like to try the rose gold using his bronze metallic range mixed with 5vr. Not sure what to buy to replace it.. would it need to be a semi if I am using semis? its only about an inch I am going to add..

Thanks

Lisa

Thanks
Hello! Yes, I too love the Brm line. I also use his sm and vm. You would definitely want to keep permanent color with other permanent color and semi/demi together due to lower ammonia/mea levelsin demi and higher in permanent. I have mixed colors from different lines but I keep my permanents and semi/demi seperate unless the line is specifically made to have them be interchangeable

Hello, im off topic, but im new up here how do I make a post?

Hello, im off topic, but im new up here how do I make a post?
Hello-if you go the main page of the topic you want to post in, you'll see a bar that says "post new thread". Click or touch on that and you should be able to write a new comment or question :)

Latest posts

Back