Mobile beauty - too much or worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlaurenmbx

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks!
I'm in a right pickle!
So loving my position within a salon at the moment. However I need some extra income. I'd love to go mobile on my days off!
How did everyone take the plunge and start off? What was the first steps you did to get clientele?
Plus what stock and did you pay more for everything at first and get all the stick in?
I have people interested but need your advice and kick up the butt!

Lauren xx

Is your boss ok with this? Normally it's a no-go in your contract.

Like above, I’d be surprised if your Salon would allow it.

Why don’t you ask for more hours at the salon you work in now? If your working hard and exceeding targets then you can put forward that you want more hours ?

Xx

Hey everyone,
I work in a completely different area to where I Live. Plus my manager is amazing and encourages growth and as we are no where near each other business wise then she wants us to become amazing.
I literally have thee best boss lol
I will on my take on family, friends and family friends. Also the treatments I will offer are completely different to what I do in salon xx

Hi, I started off buying as much as I had the funds for and then added more too as I went along. I found it’s trial and error as you build up your clients you get to know what they like and what to buy in. I wouldn’t undercut your self with charging for treatments either. Sounds like you have a great boss and it’s exciting for you ... good luck. Xx

So I’d decide what treatments your going to offer and buy products as you go.. what will you Start offering x

Latest posts

Back