Mobile beauty & waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harriettex

Reaction score
Hiii,

so I've been working in a salon for a while and have been considering going mobile. I've been looking into a few things and I can't figure out what to do with my wax. Obviously if someone books a waxing appointment the wax will have to heat up whilst I'm there and can sometimes take up to 30 minutes.
Is there any mobile beauty therapists out there who have overcome this issue and have any tips for me please?

Any other mobile beauty tips would be great as well please!!xxx

Heat it at home first. I cant imagine waiting an extra 30 mins in someones house while it heats up! Arkward! Xx

Be careful I did that and it fell over in my boot and covered everything I was gutted, luckily happened on way home. Make sure you have a half full wax tub and that it is tightly secured in a separate box in the boot so if it does tip over it can't get anywhere xxx

Heat before you go out to client. I use roller wax....no spillages. X

Which roller do you use? I just brought the hive 80g I'm not liking it?

I use the PhD system. I usually hear it before going to a client and it heats up in 15 minutes x

I am a mobile therapist and I only do waxing. I heat the pot before I leave the house, it only needs a few minutes to heat back to working temperature once I reach the client, and I usually use this time to carry out my consultation so im not wasting the time.

I'm mobile and invested in a double wax pot from Adam and Eve, so I have hot in one and strip wax in the other. They melt within 10 mins while you set up and cool quite quickly too. I would highly recommend [emoji5]️

Latest posts

Back