Mobile... being prepared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
went to do a set of natural overlays on an existing client this afternoon..... turned up to find that she really wanted a set of tips as some of her nails weren't long enough to overlay and 'cap' as she had a few breakages from gardening without gloves etc etc.

WELL........ you don't need 2 guesses as to who didn't have her nail tips in her workbox do you?????
...yeppers, little old me lol, I took what I thought I needed for the appointment, came home and had a couple of hours break before going back again late this afternoon.
i'm pleased to say she was over the moon with the end result but I just wanted to add a word of warning to all mobile techs
TAKE EVERYTHING YOU WOULD NEED FOR EVERY EVENTUALITY...
I'm the one with the red face today :o
she did 'tip' me well though :D
xxx

Ha Ha. Is that a 'play on words' then.......................She did tip me well. Or is it just my daft sense of humour.

hehe it's your humour and maybe I swayed you a little by putting it in ''s
she gave me 5,00€ as a thankyou (or in other words for my stupidity pmsl)

Your absolutely right!!
I learned this lesson a long time ago! Now I take absolutely everything I may possibly need, just in case theres a change of plan or something! It does mean that you have to cart around more stuff but you could take in the stuff you need and have a spare case in the car so you carry in the stuff you need but theres bit in the car if you need them!
I'm looking forward to being home based a little more often!!

Hi

Im mobile and I ALWAYS take everything with me. I have a case with my extension stuff in and another case with my manicure/pedicure stuff in and another smaller case with all my nail art stuff in it. Depending on what treatment I am carrying out will depend on which case I take into the house with me. But if need be I can then nip out to the car and fetch my other case. I have on occasion been asked to carry out a couple of treatments which has worked out to be great in the money stakes and because I had all my equipement with me I was able to carry out the treatment.

I have been looking for a trolly type of case to carry all of my equipement round with me which is reasonably priced and I found one last weekend in B&Q. It has wheels and the top compartment comes off. The top compartment also has 2 internal removable trays. The bottom one has 1 removable tray. It also has a small outside compartment ideal for small packages of nail art items. The trolley is only about £23.00 and will hold a lot of equipment. and for putting in the car the top compartment will come off the bottom one so making it lighter to lift. And it cuts down on having to cart around on all the cases and where to store them in the house!

Love

Debbie xxx

you know... that's the worst thing... I normally take it ALL with me, the whole shabbang, I have a huge toolbox/case thingy and it holds virtually everything I posess (nailwise)
today,because I knew she wanted overlays ONLY I took just what I needed and no more... I've learnt my lesson for sure :)
xx

Done the same myself had to run off to the town buy tips and come back and apologise profusely.lol
x

Ive forgotten the adhesive to my brush!! Had to send hubby everywhere, bless him!!!

Latest posts

Back