Mobile booking system-advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautifullyMobi

Reaction score
I am currently setting up going back mobile full time after 8 years having my own salon. I use a paper diary. The thing is I can remember how hard it was when I was fully booked to reply to messages calls etc when I wernt getting in till late on a night I would never answer calls when I was with a client then the rest of the time was driving hated ringing clients after 9pm.
Im thinking maybe getting an online booking system. This means I could leave a message on my voicemail to say if you cant get in contact please book via our online booking system.As I can remember I found by time I got back to a few people they had booked someone else etc.
Could anyone answer the following queries I have please.
Is this anygood for mobile therapists or only best for salon use?
Is it worth the money you pay each month for it as it will be an extra bill?
Is it complicated to work as I am not the the best with technology lol?
Which system does everyone find best?

Thanks for taking time to look will look forward to any replies thankyou.x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Ovatu and love it. People can book online if u link it to your fb page although I don't use this option so not sure how good it is. They debit $9.99 pee month which is about £6.75 I think.

Thanks for reply do you get many bookings this way if you dont mind me asking? I thought I could link it up to website never thought about facebook.

X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't actual use this option because I'm only open certain times but might try and set it up.

I am not mobile but i work a lot. 1/3 to 1/2 of my clients book online. Especially great for those that think of doing it in the middle of the night.

I tried ovatu twice. I can't remember the first time I used the why I left them, but this second go round they were not as robust in options as I needed them.

My clients are on schedules and reminders are key. That's what the online systems are key for.

When you are setting up your online system just make sure you put on drive time into the services. Or at worse on your website you can leave an inquiry page asking for a time and that you will get back to them.

I am not mobile but i work a lot. 1/3 to 1/2 of my clients book online. Especially great for those that think of doing it in the middle of the night.

I tried ovatu twice. I can't remember the first time I used the why I left them, but this second go round they were not as robust in options as I needed them.

My clients are on schedules and reminders are key. That's what the online systems are key for.

When you are setting up your online system just make sure you put on drive time into the services. Or at worse on your website you can leave an inquiry page asking for a time and that you will get back to them.

What company do you use Melanie?

I use a personal size Filofax, it doesn't crash, go offline, charge a monthly fee, or run out of battery!

I'm using salonlite, their free version and its fab so far.
Easy to set up, easy to add clients and set them up on online booking system and I can set reminders too.

Latest posts

Back