Mobile nail tech advertising!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
I'm wanting to do some leaflets to advertise my business for the busy Christmas period. And just wondered if anyone had any tips of advise on what to put on the leaflet or how to display it all etc to make it eye grabbing !!! If anyone has any pictures of there's it would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance!!!

Have a look on google & Pinterest for ideas. Vista print make nice flyers too :) do you want to put an offer or discount code on it or just as a general information leaflet? Xx

Last edited:
Have a look on google & Pinterest for ideas. Vista print make nice flyers too :) do you want to put an offer or discount code on it or just as a general information leaflet? Xx
I think just general information but maybe some Christmas offers on there too!! Will defintley have a look at Pinterest I can spend hours on there [emoji7][emoji7] thanks again!!

I think just general information but maybe some Christmas offers on there too!! Will defintley have a look at Pinterest I can spend hours on there [emoji7][emoji7] thanks again!!

Yeah me too! [emoji23] flyers are a great way, leaflet drop through post boxes, go in every shop and ask if they'll take a couple, if they hit you with the 'we have no where to put them up' then say well can you put a few in your staff room?

I went up every shop in the high street and every single shop took at least 1 to our up or have on their coffee table xx

Oh that's such a good idea!! It's just about getting the word out there isn't it. How long did it take you to get a comfortable flow of clients ?

Oh that's such a good idea!! It's just about getting the word out there isn't it. How long did it take you to get a comfortable flow of clients ?

Not too long, between flyers and word of mouth, taking pictures of every mani etc and I did an offer every month, put competitions on Facebook, also if you have a Facebook page, put the link to it on the flyer too :) xx

Aw amazing ! Hopefully I can get the word out there quickly too then! Thank you so much for your help. Love hearing from other mobile techs ! Cxx

You'll be great, just have faith in yourself, go out there & sell yourself :) I also advertised on netmums, local Facebook groups etc. Xx

Latest posts

Back