Mobile Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcmn

Reaction score
Hello all, I don't drive currently and at the moment all my shellac kit is packed into a shoulder hold-all. I would like to purchase a reasonably priced carrier with wheels. Do you have any recommendations. Or if any of you are in a similar position what do you use to transport your kit. Many thanks x

Hi I got this from eBay and I love it! Fits everything in perfectly and you know everything is safe and secure! Needs a bit of work to pop the wheels on but I'm sure you would manage (I got my boyfriend to do it) ha ha! Hope this helps!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 98
How much was it? And what is it called? What's the link? Looks amazing

It was £50 with free postage it's really a great buy and looks very professional a few clients have commented on it! That's the link there for it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361127261982 it was shipped the next day too and arrived really quick and you can get it in other colours

I had one of these pull along metal cases as above ^^^^^^^ and as long as you don't overload it you'll be fine as the only solid base is the bottom case generally the others are a really strong cardboard (or meant to be) on mine the bottoms kept falling out if I used the compartments separately which was a nightmare .....these are ok but quite heavy still without anything in them ....not sure how much stuff you have but this is quite good or what about a hold elk on wheels? If you haven't got a car ....X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447397779.133065.jpg

Have you thought about Roo beauty cases? They also have wheels which you don't have to tilt the case to wheel like a lot of suitcases have these days. Bit more expensive but I think you do get what you pay for at the end of the day. I guess t depends on your budget xx

I had one of these pull along metal cases as above ^^^^^^^ and as long as you don't overload it you'll be fine as the only solid base is the bottom case generally the others are a really strong cardboard (or meant to be) on mine the bottoms kept falling out if I used the compartments separately which was a nightmare .....these are ok but quite heavy still without anything in them ....not sure how much stuff you have but this is quite good or what about a hold elk on wheels? If you haven't got a car ....X

View attachment 192019
Just a thought: If you're going via public transport and the case is strong cardboard I'd be wary of it getting too wet.. :)

Depending on how exactly the OP is going to get to client's homes.

Those plastic cases are really heavy.
I bought one from roo and by the time is filled it with everything I needed it was too heavy to take in and out of clients houses all day.
I put my shoulder out carrying it up some stairs and ended up buying a different fabric bag after 2 weeks.
I just use it for storage at home now x

View attachment 192019

Where is this case from please? I can't see the website address at the top. It's just what I'm looking for!

Just a thought: If you're going via public transport and the case is strong cardboard I'd be wary of it getting too wet.. :)

Depending on how exactly the OP is going to get to client's homes.

The case isn't cardboard it's metal .....the bottom part of the case is also metal but the two other sections on top have a cardboard bottom so if you keep the case as a whole it's fine but I used to take the sections off as had one bit for waxing stuff and one bit for nails etc so if I was only doing nails I'd just take in the nail section and over time the cardboard becomes loose and falls out hope that makes sense x

Where is this case from please? I can't see the website address at the top. It's just what I'm looking for!

You can buy those metal cases from eBay the red pull along is from Lakeland lol x

Last edited:
Definitely wait until the Black Friday sale starts for Roo Beauty cases! I've had mine for years and they're so reliable and sturdy, if they can withstand my mobile business you'll be fine! [emoji4]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447510099.592418.jpg

I know it's not cheap but it really is worth every penny! It's so sturdy and all the small compartments are just a dream! Such a good investment and it looks amazing ❣

Can you buy it separately though CocoAllure? I have only seen it as part of a kit with polishes etc. I obv cannot write the price in here but very expensive because of the extras.

Can you buy it separately though CocoAllure? I have only seen it as part of a kit with polishes etc. I obv cannot write the price in here but very expensive because of the extras.

Hey Hun, yea I got mine with that set
Do you need any of the extra bits? I needed some of the colours and the pep but I fell in love with the trolley it's got special CND bottle compartments to keep all of the polishes upright

Latest posts

Back