mobile stool/chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

could any1 recommend a small folding chair/stool for mobile tech use?
x

If youu go to argos.co.uk and paste in cat number 617/9454 then you will see the one I use..

It's not THAT light, but folds down if you take your alun key out with you to collapse it and put it back up again.

I bought it more for my posture and because my Craetive tutor swore buy it!

HTH.

ikea do fab mobile chairs, i got mine from there. you can get fab colours and there are so many different styles (ohh i love ikea) and more importantly they are cheap!

Miss_Biscuit said:
If youu go to argos.co.uk and paste in cat number 617/9454 then you will see the one I use..

It's not THAT light, but folds down if you take your alun key out with you to collapse it and put it back up again.

I bought it more for my posture and because my Craetive tutor swore buy it!

HTH.
is that one of those seats you kneel on, and you bum rests on the higher padded bit?

Yes.. Which in turn makes your back straight.

Miss_Biscuit said:
Yes.. Which in turn makes your back straight.
oh damn! do u mean neutral, or straight?

when i saw u post about good posture ones, i thought fab, i need one! Only prob is i've got real bad knees, n hips (my god im making myself sound like im falling apart!!) my hips dislocate, n i got aus gut an slaters (so havent spelt that right) when i was 12, since then i have terrible probs with knees and get arthuritus (again bad sp). does it put loadsa pressure on your knees? mine reall arent up to much!

Latest posts

Back