mobile table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesleyb

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a mobile nail tech station for doing clients in their homes? the price i am getting range from £160 to £195 does anyone know where i can get it cheaper or good second hand ones

Lesley - This query has came up serveral times. I did a quick search and found the following link which I hope is helpful:

Portable Table (i Have Done A Search, Honest) (
multipage.gif
1 2 )

I don't know what the link says but perhaps try Woolworths or Ikea for very lightweight, easy folding tables that are very reasonable.

Good luck!

ok heres my two penneth......i have gone for years with out a mobile table but the time came and i decided my posture was more inportant!
Ok great buy a portable table........but what if the client does'nt ave chairs????????
2 chairs a table and all my kit it just was'nt going to happen!!!
so i looked in argos and found a picnic table complete with stools attached......it is fab it all folds away in to a suitcase shape and i have to say it is spot on and all for the bargain price of £25!!!!!!!!!!

Lesley - I notice you are from Scotland (so am I!). Perhaps complete your profile so we know a wee bit more about you xx

If you search on ebay for "manicure desk" there is a guy selling fold up manicure desks on there today. They look pretty good, not sure how heavy they are though

hiya i got mine from sally's and paid 65 quid when it was on offer i think the full price was about 90 so its still not too expensive.

Just got mine off ebay as I mentioned before. It is ideal ! £35. a little heavy, but a lovely size with a drawer underneath to put your tools in.

Hi there
Have you tried capital hair, or sally's or salon lines do them for £75. www.salonlines.com this may not include VAT.

Regards
Deb379

thank you all for the suggestions i should be able to come up with a bargain now. i had hoped to work from home but it's proving difficult to get clients to come to me.

Latest posts

Back