Mobile waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Bailey

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new to this site and am hoping for some advice. I trained in beauty therapy over 10 years ago now and I'm looking to set up a mobile waxing business! What wax heaters and warm wax would you recommend? Many thanks

I'm mobile and I use Perron Rigot warm and hot wax. The Euroblonde wax is amazing! I have that in a pot which I hear up at home before my appointment to save time. For my strip wax I use PR's roller system. Much less mess that way when you're mobile and I use their crisaline ocean and mojito cartridges x

I'm mobile and I use Perron Rigot warm and hot wax. The Euroblonde wax is amazing! I have that in a pot which I hear up at home before my appointment to save time. For my strip wax I use PR's roller system. Much less mess that way when you're mobile and I use their crisaline ocean and mojito cartridges x
Thank you so much for your reply, much appreciated. Do you have any extra tips or advice that I may not have thought about to make this a success? Excited to get going! X

It sounds a bit odd but once I've heated up my wax at home and in between clients, I pop a plastic bag over my wax pot which has my hot wax in. Not only does it help prevent it losing much heat but in case the worst happens and you have a spillage, it contains it. I also have all of my waxing equipment in a clear storage box, that way it's easy to transport and easy to get things in and out of.
Again, I definitely recommend Perron Rigot wax. I have clients that recommend me to their friends and family because they're so pleased with the results xx

Latest posts

Back