Model desperatley needed ... help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi All,

Happy Valentines day!!!

I am doing my Creative Nail foundation course and desperatley need a model on the 23RD of Feb and 10TH of March. I am in Crawley, West Sussex. I will pay for the train ticket to the course.

Pleeeease someone help me, starting to panic now, I would really appreciate it.

Luv

Rose

why dont u give them a ring and see if they will let you use a nail trainer?

I am sure they would have one.

Ambxxxxxxxxx

sorry...

failing that i 'shared' a model when i did mine.

Good luck

Ambx

MINKUS said:
sorry...

failing that i 'shared' a model when i did mine.

Good luck

Ambx

Thank you Minkus, will see if I can arrange anything, my model had to cancel on me she couldn't find a baby sitter for the 10TH will have to think of something :sad:

I'd offer, but I've already got bookings in the salon on both those days. Hope you find someone.

Rose143 said:
Thank you Minkus, will see if I can arrange anything, my model had to cancel on me she couldn't find a baby sitter for the 10TH will have to think of something :sad:

If its the 10th March I am bet there is someone on the board who can help you've nearly got a month - if not use a Nail Trainer as Minkus suggested...its not what we'd all like but it serves a purpose.

Best of luck

Fab Freak said:
If its the 10th March I am bet there is someone on the board who can help you've nearly got a month - if not use a Nail Trainer as Minkus suggested...its not what we'd all like but it serves a purpose.

Best of luck

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your replies :hug: but the lady I spoke to when I booked my course said that I will need the model on the 23rd to do a set of nails and two weeks later again for her infills on the 10th, so that the tutors can see we can do infills.

So unfortunatley I will need someone on both those days.

Again, any offers would be greatly appreciated.

Luv

Rose

Rose143 said:
Hi all,

Thank you very much for your replies :hug: but the lady I spoke to when I booked my course said that I will need the model on the 23rd to do a set of nails and two weeks later again for her infills on the 10th, so that the tutors can see we can do infills.

So unfortunatley I will need someone on both those days.

Again, any offers would be greatly appreciated.

Luv

Rose

Why not put an advert in your local One Stop Nail Shop, with their permission of course....this might help.

Failing that I have used a member of family before as they tend to be more reliable in my opinion....is there a sister in law, auntie, cousin, neice out there that could help?

hth

Just bumping this thread up again, any offers???

Latest posts

Back