Models needed, Southampton

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 119540

Reaction score
I'm attending a waxing course on 22/09/2016.

I need 2 female models for brazilian/hollywood waxing, one person in the morning for a few hours - you need to be flexible on times and one person in the afternoon for a few hours.

The course is in Southampton.

If you are interested message me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Which brand are you doing the training in or is it a generic waxing course? I will be in the area for work on that date so may be able to help you. Would need to check my schedule though.

[emoji171]

Hello, I am not sure of the brand, it's a hot waxing course. The brand may be salon systems but as I say a brand has not been specified.

Thanks

Hi Kay. Let me check my schedule for that day and will come back to you if I can help. My hair doesn't grow very fast nowadays (regular Hollywoods) but should be ok by then.

[emoji171]

Any financial incentives please should be discussed by way of Private Message, and not on the open forum.

Thanks.

Lou lou Harvey: That's great - thanks. As long as hair growth is a minimum of 2 weeks that's fine. Thanks again.

Noodle: Apologies, I'm fairly new to the site and I didn't realise that couldn't be mentioned on the forums.

Hi Lou lou, just thought I would let you know that I no longer need any models, I was struggling to get models and a bit worried I may not before the day so I managed to find a a different course that provides models instead. Thank you so much for offering to help, very kind of you. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks again

Thanks for letting me know. Good luck on your course [emoji2]

[emoji171]

Thanks sweetie :)

Latest posts

Back