Models required for SPMU

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danni @ D'Corium

Reaction score
Hi,
I am building up my portfolio and need a few more models. I trained with The Clinical Academy in semi permanent make up and do the powdered and hair stroke brows, lip liner, blush and full lips and eye liner. I am working from home in Hoddesdon Hertfordshire and am insured.
Do not hesitate to contact me for a chat.

Thanks
Danni

Hi,
I am building up my portfolio and need a few more models. I trained with The Clinical Academy in semi permanent make up and do the powdered and hair stroke brows, lip liner, blush and full lips and eye liner. I am working from home in Hoddesdon Hertfordshire and am insured.
Do not hesitate to contact me for a chat.

Thanks
Danni
Hi
I have had my eyebrows tattooed already but need a re-touch. Would of be interested?

Hi
I have sent a personal conversation to you.. I am not sure if you got it.
When did you last have the brows done and would it be possible for you to send me a picture of the brows and I will be able to let you know what we can do.

Thank you
Danni x

Hi
I am based in Hoddesdon Hertfordshire & work from my own salon at home. I am looking for models to complete my portfolio in semi permanent make up. This can be powdered or hair stroke brows, lip liner, blush or full lip and Eye liner. Rates are currently to cover my outgoings but this is for a limited time.
Thank you for your time reading this and hope to hear from you soon.

Danni

Can you pm me you number, Iam in hoddesdon and looking to have eyebrows and lip blush done

Latest posts

Back