Monitoring client use on sunbeds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BloxBeautique

Reaction score
Hey!!!
After some advice really! We've had Sunbeds in our salon since we've opened (3years) but due to demand for Sunbeds and for other treatments we offer we are struggling to keep on top of updating clients minutes. Mainly marking down use off pre paid minutes. We currently use paper method, but have 2 folders full so it's becoming a nightmare and with more and more new clients we don't know how to move forward to make it more efficient for us and clients. We've been looking into software systems but not sure what's good, we tried setting up an excel spreadsheet but it just got too complicated!!!
Any help will be truly appreciated!!
Thanks

My softwear runs courses and deducts minutes as they are used. It's really easy. I'm sure mist packages have a course option.

That's what I'm after by the sounds of it! What software do you use?

Mine is salon advantage and I have had it nearly 3 years now. I think most companies would do a similar thing. I keep getting emails from salon executive and salon partner offering free downloads etc so they may be worth a look as I think they are cloud based and my one isn't as that wasn't around 3 years ago when I set up!

I use salon advantage and it's perfect for this sort of thing, so easy in terms of keeping check on things.

Salon Iris and Phorest provide for Sunbed mins

Thankyou all!! Just looking into them now!

Look at active salon too. We use it for sunbeds and also beauty

Latest posts

Back