More salon names, what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I would love to hear your name for a nail & beauty salon. My favourites I think are Nirvana Nails & Beauty, Totally Polished and Polish and Pamper, what do you think.

Hi, I still love Nirvana Nails And Beauty, .........but come on Mrs Geek - dont tease us - whats up your sleeve ;)

Gotta say, I loved 'Totally Polished'. :thumbsup: I see you're from Epsom & that kind of name might not be completely suitable considering the people that will make up your main client base! :queen: :king:
Nothing but Nails and Beauty is catchy, but how about 'Totally Nails and Beauty'?

I offer treatments as 'The Nail Spa' & I refer to myself as a Nail Therapist rather than a 'tech'. It just works for me. Also, as I'm new to nails by offering Spa treatments, which are naturally longer it hides the fact that I'm not very fast with my treatments yet!

Kitty :meow:

MINDS Gloria - great minds..... ;)

WOW! Mrs Geek - I have to agree with you because I had a similar thought, - mine was Buffers 8)

I am a NAILS person so this is a name for a NAIL salon although I'm sure beauty could be incorporated!!!

Here we go...

BUFF

This is short - to the point - donates nude nails, natural nails as well as 'buffing' to a shine.... anyway if I had a salon this is what I'd call it!!! Hope you like ;)

awsome name for a salon - simple, cute, catchy... trendy... up-market - who wants to hear it :?: :?:

N

nothingbutnails

Hi there. Just a few more names, what do you think.

Perfect 10 Nails & Beauty
Nothing But Nails & Beauty
Totally Tips, Toes & Beauty.

What is your favourite one out of these.

It is so hard to find a name that sounds classy and catchy and is original.

Perfect 10 is already the name of a nail company !!

I think they are a part of Elegant Touch (for people who dont know, they sell nail stuff (like varnish remover, files, hand creams, fake tips, cheap nail treatments etc) in supermarkets and chemists, and general department stores)

Jus incase you didnt know ? :?

xxlaylaxx

nothing but nails and beauty :D gets my vote.

hi

i still like the totally polished name

:D

Hi Sam,I thought since you would be doing nails and beauty why not call it
Beauty Essence.
Just a thought.
love ruth

Love it!!!! :) :)

Maybe the staff could work in the 'Buff'? :oops: :oops:

Gosh!! That would certainly have them queueing at the doors........... or maybe not. :rofl:

Kitty :meow:

Waht a great name - wish I had thought of it! :pig:

Great name mrs geek

and a great idea kitty lol

:D

What do you all think of Enhance (Nails & Beauty)

Style Secret (Nails & Beauty)
Enhance (Nails & Beauty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back