Mortified at my clients hair....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
John freda lightning spray, has broken clients hair off.....
How can products like this be sold to the public, the whole top section of her hair is ruined, and needs to be shaved off!!

xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316886368.615900.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316886368.615900.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 539
Hi Sarah,

Well at least you can use it to your advantage & sell her some good products and show her how a professional can do her hair :)

Good luck.

Very true... I give all the advice under the sun, whether they listen or not it's out of my control, makes me sad!xx

jeez what a mess.

That stuff is probably like the old sun in, neat 60 vol with metallic salts.

If you put bleach on hair thats had sun in on it, it fizzes and gets hot. Test that hair before you do her roots!

She is gonna have to learn to love the mullet for a while!

Holy cow!!!!! That's BADDDDD!

god that's bad!!! If it were me, i would try and talk her into having a pixie crop. These products should be banned

Aww i feel for her! Im not a hair tech but my best friend is and she has always told me that sun in is the work of hair devils!! lol. Scared me off it lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

omg that's terrible

Also had a client in who had used john Freda lightening spray, her hair is thick, and very long with lots of blonde high lites, she thought she was just doing roots, broke off all in parting a terrible mess!!! It should be banned!!!!

Very true... I give all the advice under the sun, whether they listen or not it's out of my control, makes me sad!xx

It is strange Sarah... Goodness knows why they often don't listen. Some times I feel that I am banging my head against a brick wall but I refuse to compromise. Interestingly enough - men tend to listen a lot more than women! I am not sure why but they do! ;-)

Latest posts

Back