Most popular retail item

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spend_um

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am in desperate need for some good retail ideas for my salon! We offer hair, nails and makeup services. We already sell makeup and hair products but that is about it. So i was wondering if any of you sell a lot of a certain item? Thank you so much!

I sell a lot of Solar oil and CUCCIO hand cream. They are both products to die for xxx

Solar Oil is my best sell too :) xx

I sell Solar Oil and the Almond Soothing Creme

SwissDermyl Enzyme Peel and Biogel. I fret if I have fewer than 10 in stock!

Blinc mascra's sell really well and they come in lots of different colours so once your client has bought one it and loved it then there are other colours for them to try.

ive been looking at getting some wheat bags for the winter, but i cant find any attractive ones! They all look like they ve been wrapped in my Grandad's socks !!!

x

We stock redken, dermalogica and ghd. They all sell very well, but the biggest impulse puchases seem to be nail varnishes and funky nail files! (we are not a nail salon!)

Tanning after-care products are my best retail items, closely followed by nail polishes and Eve Taylor Purifying face wash....which flies out of the door if I give the samples out for it...

i dont do a lot of retail, but i can tell you that i sell plenty of lechat nail oils.
they are lovely quality and unlike a lot of other brands they come in 6 different fragrances so people can choose their favourite. colourful too so attractive to display.
you can see them here LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

The item I sell the most of is my home made soaps. My nails customers love them. Second item that sells well is the Cuticle Oil for obvious reasons :green:

Latest posts

Back