Most requested microdermabrasion treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STYZELER

Reaction score
i am new to the beauty industry
Can some one help me listing the most asked Microdermabrasion treatment

We have crystal clear which I love but Derma planing has taken over in my area (Essex).
Hope this helps x

I'm new to the industry too and trained with Skinbase for Microdermabrasion. My clients are loving their results!! Training was free and I rent the machine although it is available to buy too. They charge per treatment but provide all the crystal, and facial products, parts for the machine and customer service has been second to none xx

I'm new to the industry too and trained with Skinbase for Microdermabrasion. My clients are loving their results!! Training was free and I rent the machine although it is available to buy too. They charge per treatment but provide all the crystal, and facial products, parts for the machine and customer service has been second to none xx

Hi can I ask who skin base are accredited by. Is there qualification transferable to other machines for example if I train with them and decide to buy my own machine after the two week trial ends.

Latest posts

Back