Music in my salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PureBeautywigan

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm looking to have wireless speakers in my 3 treatment rooms all playing the same relaxing music from my I pad or phone in the reception area, do any of your salons have this ??? I'm not the most technical in this type of thing ???? Heeellllppppp xx

My salon doesn't however I have a sonos system in my home that can do that

If you are trying to figure out the technical part of all of this, try looking up videos on youtube. I used to work at a Salon and Day Spa that had this kind of set up in the spa area. She had all of the speakers hidden behind cutains and different things. I think all of hers were wired though, so the placement part should be easy for you :)

Do you have a music license? I'm interested to the cost as I have three treatment rooms. We are currently playing license free.

I looked into the same music all through, but balked at the expense. We ended up with iPods with ichill music loaded on and little speaker units tucked in a storage basket. They work really well and cost around £50 per room.

Do let me know about the license if you wouldn't mind x

I've got license free on my Ipad from Ichill and use 3 Sono's speakers. I have Sono's at home and at the salon, really impressed with it and easy to use. Sono's can work from Iphone, Ipad or laptop, you can access Itunes if you have downloaded Ichill. If you are licensed you can use Spotify, Itunes, radio.

I've got license free on my Ipad from Ichill and use 3 Sono's speakers. I have Sono's at home and at the salon, really impressed with it and easy to use. Sono's can work from Iphone, Ipad or laptop, you can access Itunes if you have downloaded Ichill. If you are licensed you can use Spotify, Itunes, radio.
What sort of price were they? We're expanding and theses may work for our new area x

Sonos are market leaders in the industry but necessarily aren't the cheapest ;) They're the Apple of speakers.

Sonos all the way!

Never tried wirless, but for quality, Bose is amazing. Maybe they have a wireless line...

What sort of price were they? We're expanding and theses may work for our new area x
They're not cheap, I think each speaker cost me around £200. I purchased just one for our reception area and found it so good I purchased more for each beauty room.

I paid around £2000 for 6 speakers (mix of Play 1 & Play 3, plus a subwoofer) for my home. You'd really only need the Play 1's for salon rooms.

Play a Pandora playlist

Did not know.

Is one client at a time in your home considered "public"?

Is one client at a time in your home considered "public"?

Yes, unfortunately.

I use ichill license free music in my home beauty salon x

Where can I get this? This shocks me that I can't play music I've purchased [emoji15] Thank you for the heads up x

Sonos are market leaders in the industry but necessarily aren't the cheapest ;) They're the Apple of speakers.

Oooh fab .....any alternatives you can recommend?

Latest posts

Back