Must have glitter for rockstar, glitter fade with Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyK

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any must haves glitters and where I can source them please. My clients are really going for the glitterfade at the mo and only have a couple.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432571211.786780.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432571245.961977.jpg

Magpie glitters are amazing!!! [emoji51] my clients can't get enough of them.
My faves at the moment are darcy & lily.
But have a look at their Instagram / Facebook to see all their other colours xx

Bless you, thanks :)

Another vote for magpie glitters. They are fabulous and even my mature clients (70 +) are wearing them!

Yes Magpie too but I've heard good things about Artiglo glitters (dunno the website tho#)

Magpie glitters also doing well for me at moment.

Another Magpie a glitter fan here too. Their colour range is lovely & well priced. x x

I use Artiglio and Lecente glitters. Both are lovely and sparkly.

Artiglio glitters can be found using a search on Facebook and Lecente are from sweet squared

Magpie ! So easy to apply so fine and smooth fantastic colours

Have just ordered Erin and the black one (name escapes me now) . Can't wait to try [emoji175].

I'm a huge fan of Lecente glitters, all lovely and sparkly even whilst sitting in my wall rack! I too do a lot of glitter work, even on my more mature clients, and a pot of Lecente glitter definitely goes a long, long way, so great value.

Can you use lecente glitter with gelish? I personally love this but trying to decide on which brand to train in. I've only had it with shellac? Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back