My business website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickij

Reaction score
Is my website ok?... I made it myself and have limited skills...

Constructive critisim welcome, but please be gentle lol.

Thanks xxx

www.edenbeautyportland.webs.com

Ive just had a peek and Im impressed. I like it a lot. Its clean, nicely laid out easy to read, easy to use.

The only problem I can spot is..... your in Dorset so I cant pop in for a treat. :cry:

:hug:

Hun, that is great, esp for a freebie web site and the fact you put yours together yourself! Fab! x

Lovely website. Very much liked the way your prices were interestingly laid out alongside the images and not just in a big list. Clever you!

Lovely website! Excellent job! It has a "relaxed" feel to it but also feels "clean" and makes me want to book, although Dorset is a long way from me! Also great pictures of your salon

You should feel proud of yourself!

Best of luck with your business success .x.x.x

love the warm yet tranquil colours! Leaves me feeling very relaxed with a feelings of "wellbeing".

A job well done :green:

Love it, great for a freebie! xx

How do you make your own website? I've got one already www.butterfly-beauty.com A friend of mine did it for me and it's in serious need of updating but he's always too busy to do it. I'd love to be able to do my own one. How do you do it?

i went to webs.com and chose to make one of their free sites... they've got lots of templates to choose from and they are all really easy to personalise, my is nothing like the original template, didnt take long either... i made mine in a quiet afternoon. you can even look at website statistics 4 free like how many people have viewed it, where they r from and how they found the site ie google etc.

thanks every1 for your kind comments :)

It looks fab as does yours salon, has a lovely bright, fresh feeling good luck!

I have to say your sight is really lovely only that i am in ireland it would intice me

Its brilliant, so is your salon. Well done. XX

I am going to be doing spray tanning very soon... so have made a new "sister" website for my tanning parties... any comments would be greatly appreciated especially if i have forgotten to mention anything that may be important for spray tanning... cheers geeks :)

Eden Tanning - Home

Nice simple and informative site. I like the bamboo background!

Is my website ok?... I made it myself and have limited skills...

Constructive critisim welcome, but please be gentle lol.

Thanks xxx

www.edenbeautyportland.webs.com

Ok im going to have a look.. i did a degree in marketing so could poss be some kind of use! I will be very constructive if i say anything i promise..

Ok im going there now and will let you know.. im sure its great!

X

excellent! i cant fault it..

VERY well laid out.. contact details are easy to get (most of the time i like to call anyway to get a feel for the place)

Beautiful photos.. gorgeous!

Do you think you could a book on line link on there? Or offer vouchers for a treatment (i.e birthday) online also?

Otherwise it is excellent.. i am very jelious as i would LOVE to go there

Good luck sweetie

Hope my opinion helps in some way

Mizz
X

Clean, appealing. Nice work

Mike

Its looks great, clean, warm and inviting. Only thing I noticed was I think there is a number missing off the contact number on the home page. I might get you to do mine....lol

Hi, Its really nice. But would be better without the sponsors banner at the top. Can you upgrade your hosting package?

Your site is really good - congratulations.

The only advice I would add to what you're already received is that you should put your salon location in the meta words so that if someone is searching for a salon in your area - you will pop up on the results list.

Have you tried googling yourself your salon to see what comes up? Try to anticipate what your customer will be looking up and try to raise yourself up on the results rankings.

Just one final question - do you have permission to use the images that you have on your site? I'm not sure what the rules are about that ...

Latest posts

Back