My clients can't get enough of Nail Grafix glitter!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Just thought i'd share this with you all. It might work for you too.

This week i bought some fab glitters from fiona (naturalnails) they arrived on tues. I put the 'intergalatic' (gorgeous silver bling!) on my nails tues eve.
The next morning went to my doctors, the receptionist booked me on the spot for a set for next week.
Then, the next three clients i did all had fab blinging sparkly glitter tips by the end of their appointments!! Plus i ended up with an extra £10 per appointment, and a new client for next week!!

Thanks Fiona, let me see, i need turquoise, more silver, red........................:D

Thats fantastic!

Might have to invest in some myself :D

Really good news! I need some glitter too!

oh they are brilliant and they do some fab colours just right for xmas
i love em too!

jules x

Lucky you!!

Mine are all boring! :) I have my nails done with all sorts of fancy glitters and they sit there umming and arring only to stick with the safe option of P+W.

Well done!! :)

tigerlilli said:
Lucky you!!

Mine are all boring! :) I have my nails done with all sorts of fancy glitters and they sit there umming and arring only to stick with the safe option of P+W.

Well done!! :)

Maybe for Christmas, you could introduce a white with a very slight sparkle in it - there are lots available.

naturalnails said:
Maybe for Christmas, you could introduce a white with a very slight sparkle in it - there are lots available.

Yeah was thinking of trying that. I took my mum to ellisons the other day and she bought some sparkly dust (she is worse than me! lol!) :green:

Cheers :cool:
xx

Hi

I have just ordered some, I really should stop spending money!

Just been on your website and your nails are fab-how on earth did you do Ms X's nails- did you stick a tip on? What a difference! I loved the Jamaican nails too.:cool:

Bev Rose said:
Just thought i'd share this with you all. It might work for you too.

This week i bought some fab glitters from fiona (naturalnails) they arrived on tues. I put the 'intergalatic' (gorgeous silver bling!) on my nails tues eve.
The next morning went to my doctors, the receptionist booked me on the spot for a set for next week.
Then, the next three clients i did all had fab blinging sparkly glitter tips by the end of their appointments!! Plus i ended up with an extra £10 per appointment, and a new client for next week!!

Thanks Fiona, let me see, i need turquoise, more silver, red........................:D

They are fab - I've just done some today like the Leighton Denny holgraphic nails - with stars in etc. They looked gorgeous! xx

kateyork1 said:
They are fab - I've just done some today like the Leighton Denny holgraphic nails - with stars in etc. They looked gorgeous! xx

u got a piccy kate............LOVE sparkly nails and YUP the NAIL GRAPHICS is the BEES KNEES !

Did take one yes - haven't uploaded it onto my comp yet but I will do in the next few days hun. By the way are you coming to the cuticles xmas meal on Monday night?

Wow they sound great - might have to get me some!!!!

Thanks for that Petals.

Ms. X's nails were a challenge to say the least but i'd read on a website somewhere about applying acrylic to the nail plate to add some actual substance to it and then i stuck the tip into it whilst it was still wet. It stayed on really well about 6 wks, infact I have since soaked it off & replaced it with normal procedure tip & overlay as there is actually a nail under there now!

just wondered were i could get some glitters from as really intrested in doing some. love bling

I cannot believe the incredibly fantastic and quick service I have received since ordering from Fiona. I cannot wait to try them.

Thanks so very much Fionaxxxxxxx

Sounds Great!!!

hi could someone please tell me where i can get nail graffix glitter, and can you use them on natural nails?

carrie-ann said:
hi could someone please tell me where i can get nail graffix glitter, and can you use them on natural nails?
Hi the Nail Graphix are mixed with your acrylic powder or gel - you could possibly try with varnish and dipping but I am not sure how successful it would be.

Latest posts

Back