My first set of competition nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
Oops... a little misleading. :) I'm looking for my first set of competition nails for a new page in The Nail Directory. So if anyone has any comp nail pics that they'd like to display, send them on to me please. It doesnt matter what category they were entered into, fantasy, mixed media, airbrushing, etc. Everything and anything is acceptable providing the picture quality is good, and of course they were actually entered into some competiton.

As always, you'll get full credit for your pics and a link back to your website. If you dont yet have a website, I'll include a short blurb about your services, location etc. I'll also mark your pics for you if you wish. Howzat?

I notice that Elly has posted some pics of her nails that she entered in a competiton in Rotterdam recently where she finished in a very creditable 5th place. Fantastic pics Elly, well done!

Here's the link http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=3544

Ah Seanny you had me going there! Thought you were up for it!

Yeah me too.... infact I didnt read your post fully until I had clicked on the link and saw Elly's pics .. lol! I KNEW them didnt belong to you hahaha....

Best of luck with your new Comp page ... my nails won't be on it for a long time to come yet :(

Latest posts

Back