My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try again now I haven't been on for a few weeks

Hi, I've just added you.

I've lost about 22lbs so far since 1st Jan & over half of that is since I started mfp in march.

My diary is open to my friends so that people can see it & give me pointers if they think I'm going wrong somewhere. It definitely helps to have friends on the site to motivate you.

Good luck! X

Well done that's amazing!!! Looking forward to sharing the info xx

I've been so bad with this recently :(
I'm now determined to get rid of this chub!!! I want to look in the mirror again and not be disgusted! X

I've been so bad with this recently :(
I'm now determined to get rid of this chub!!! I want to look in the mirror again and not be disgusted! X

Me tooo started well but been off it a week or so!! It helped having friends though x 😥

Maybe I need to friend some people :/ jodiemayr if anyone wants to friend me. Really feeling poop about it ATM :( x

Maybe I need to friend some people :/ jodiemayr if anyone wants to friend me. Really feeling poop about it ATM :( x

It's worth it... I'll add you I'm azendi.. Real name Sam x

It's fab!! I'm Kayleigh0902 :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I've been doing well with it & have found it surprisingly hassle free. I'll add you now, it def helps to have friends for support & motivation. I'm loulabelle13 x

Thanks guys :) I lost over a stone and half with it but sort of stopped. Already feel more determined :) x

Diet has started today! Doing measure up meal replacement... Im always on my phone so the fact i have an app for losing weight is a real novelty so far!

My username is : xxsarahmcxx

Would love it if everyone added me, apparently it helps to have friends and i have none so far haha xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

I have this app. Got it this week and I think it will help me to have friends, does anyone mind me adding them?

I'll add you two ladies now, it's a brilliant app, I've been using it almost every day since march, using that, & combined recently with doing weightwatchers its helped me loose 18.5lb so far x

I have this app. Got it this week and I think it will help me to have friends, does anyone mind me adding them?

what's your username hun? I'll send you a request x

aas786 add me, iv just downloaded it.

Diet has started today! Doing measure up meal replacement... Im always on my phone so the fact i have an app for losing weight is a real novelty so far!

My username is : xxsarahmcxx

Would love it if everyone added me, apparently it helps to have friends and i have none so far haha xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

I'll add you I'm azendi good luck all xx

You can add me azendi x

I've only got 1 friend there :lol:
azendi, it's you! Hehe

I'm bphandara if anyone wants more buddies. :)

Latest posts

Back