My LED lamp just died! Recommendations please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carla-laa

Reaction score
I use IBD but cannot find an IBD LED lamp anywhere apart from the little pink one which just doesn't look very decent to me.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
I've got a UV lamp too which is ok for my gel (except it takes forever because thumbs don't fit in at the same time!) but I can't get my gel polish to cure in it?!
Not having a good day!
Any advice or recommendation would be greatly appreciated x

Did you check the fuse?

The bulbs were going off and on again on one side so I don't think it could've been the fuse otherwise it probably would'nt've come on at all?
Maybe a loose connection or something, most annoying!

I also use IBD and have a gellux lamp which does the trick.. I thought the same about the little pink lamp! I went with a gellux lamp as those were the lamps that were used during my training. x

I also use IBD and have a gellux lamp which does the trick.. I thought the same about the little pink lamp! I went with a gellux lamp as those were the lamps that were used during my training. x
Thank you for your reply, I ordered the OPI led lamp yesterday as I read on here that it's been recommended for use with ibd so fingers crossed it's good!
It's so silly that ibd don't have an led lamp available! I'd much rather my lamp had the name of the brand I use on it than a different one! And we'd know it's made for the products we use!
Thanks again :) x

You don't happen to be an o nine pure gel rep do you Amber?! Seen a few posts from you today purely suggesting it...
Looking at her profile, I'd say she's a rep.

You don't happen to be an o nine pure gel rep do you Amber?! Seen a few posts from you today purely suggesting it...

Hey, no I'm not a rep but I've recentky started using the brand and I've not seen much about it on here so I'm just getting it out there.
I'm new to this site, so not really sure how to come across posting about it aha! x

May I ask why your profile then reads like an ad for O'Nine?
Products or services sold:
O’NINE PureGel is the first Eco-Friendly Gel Polish to be introduced into the UK
The ethos of O’NINE revolves around S.H.E (Safety Health Environment)
Solvent Free
Virtually Odourless
100% Active Ingredients
Bio-Degradable
Kind to the environment
Cosmetic grade Colour Pigment
World’s First soak off Hard Gel System

May I ask why your profile then reads like an ad for O'Nine?
Products or services sold:
O’NINE PureGel is the first Eco-Friendly Gel Polish to be introduced into the UK
The ethos of O’NINE revolves around S.H.E (Safety Health Environment)
Solvent Free
Virtually Odourless
100% Active Ingredients
Bio-Degradable
Kind to the environment
Cosmetic grade Colour Pigment
World’s First soak off Hard Gel System

Sorry, I'm just unsure how this site works! I literally signed up about two/three days ago. Honest, I'm not a rep I'm a nail tech myself! I use the brand myself and on my clients x

Latest posts

Back