My Nailympics Entry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Hi all, home at last after a long day at Olympia. First wanna say I was so glad to be there. Never thought I would make it. It was good to meet Gigi and the lovely Ruth Fordham in person, both real nice ladies.

I was like complete jelly until I sat down for the competition and was a bit peeved to find out that you could use white tips and I hadn't brought any.
Oh well never mind. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would urge anyone to go ahead and enter a competition, great experience and a wonderful way to further your development and learn. Won't know results until tomorrow and I will be away all day, so if anyone here's of them before me, LET ME KNOW!!!!! I have put a picture in the gallery. Any comments welcome.

Sam

WOW Sam!! They look fantastic.....just wish I could see them even closer!!!!

Well done for entering and good luck for tomorrow!! :hug:

wow sam those nails are amazing.....fingers crossed for you tomorrow

they look fantastic, good luck.dianna

Beautiful Sam - WELL DONE you!!!!

Hi there Sam, just wanted to say very well done for entering the comp, and a belated good luck, have had a look at your photo's thier are brill, ( i could 'nt do nowt like that) am so proud of you, also envious, you meeting geek,ruth n others geeks must have been exciting , and nerve rackin, would have liked to go, but family commitments, n all that!
Anyway fingers crossed for the results will be rooting for you,:hug:

car'nt wait to see the results:biggrin:

best o wishes ,n good luck in all you do:Love:
Christi xxx

They look pretty good Sam!....hope you get a good result tomorrow with them!
Well done on ya for entering.....I bet you will be addicted now!
:Love:

Hey they look brill, you must have been pleased with them, i would be. Best of luck, pls let us know as soon as. xxxx well done xxxx

They look absolutly gorg! well done you! fingers crossed for you!

They look really nice well done and good luck to you Sam.

Caz xxx

They look fab from what I can see - well done mate - fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow :green:

Just had a look at the pic and they look fantastic - everything crossed for you for tomorrow. Good luck xxx

They look good Sam, fingers crosed for you

Well done Sam everything is crossed for you.

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

Well done Sam. I really would love to enter for the experience etc, but I get so wound up about things like this and tie myself up in knots for days before. I so want to enter but don't know if my nerves would stand it and I think my children would phone childline as I get soooo moody before anything like this!

Please would you be a hun and give us a blow by blow account of your build up to it, how many times you practiced, how you felt etc etc. It may just give me the encouragement I need, and hopefully others too, to burn the chicken suit and join the party.

I'm sure I don't stand a chance of winning, but if it means I can improve my overall technique then I'm up for it. Funny how people say they don't feel as though they are good enough to enter, it's a bit like clients who say their nails aren't in a good enough state to have a manicure!! You have it to improve the appearance and I guess competing is the same?

Everything crossed for you Sam. It is a bit of a bummer that you have to wait for the results but, hey, we all hope the wait is worth it for you!!!!!

Latest posts

Back