my new website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect pinkies

Reaction score
Hello to all, the hubby has just finished and uploaded my new website!!! can you give it a quick look and tell me what you think? the address is www.samanthacamp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

all comments very welcome, many thanks

sam

I think it's great- he's done a lovely job- easy to navigate round

Well done to Hubby

xxxx

Looks Great!!!

Good Job Hubby! :)

Ok, I had a looksy and must say it is very nice. Easily manageable and very user friendly...now for the problem areas. On the About me page....the second I should be capitalizes. After technition I would put a comma before I can...... On the Services page I would link to a gallery photo of each service so they can click on the end result..On the cover page I would loose the and between trained and professional as you are clearly a trained professional as I can see by your flawless work. Overall it looks very very good :p consider linking to a shorter name though that is easier to remember.

Well done hubby, easy to navigate and straight to the point

I think that it is very clear and user friendly. I am a big fan of looking at pics and wondered if maybe some of yours could be a little clearer/lighter :o . Hope you don't mind me saying, don't want to offend x x

Hi Sam,

Great website!!! Loads of work was put into that you should be proud.

The only things I'd say that need a bit more attention is one or two of the photo's are slightly fuzzy and your price list say White tips French manicure, is that acrylic over the top? Is that a manicure using french tips for the white? Also you onlt seem to mention overlays, what about changing the natural tips to extensions and have different prices for as you say a natural look or permament french look. I only put myself in a new client's shoes thinking would I know what I was getting if I read your service menue? I think it needs to be a bit more explanatory so that the ladies know what they are getting and know what to look forward to.

Just my opinion hun, but great work, love the pictures!!!! :hug:

xxxx

It's very nice.

It looks good to me, but im no expert on stuff like this. Your gallery pictures look ok apart from one i think which looks alittle fuzzy wuzzy! looking good though.x

Thanks for all of your comments,they are just what i needed. i am going to pass all of them on to the hubby so he can fix the little glitches and then hopefully we will be cool.

thanks again for all those comments.xx

lovely site

thats one thing iwould try an adjust is the photos

photo's have to be real clear an close up to get the benefit

nothing worse than lookin on a site with blurred pics

other than that looks fab

Latest posts

Back