my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi every1, been so busy only getting time to update now! i opened my wee salon on sat, put a full page ad in paper which came out tue nite and to anyone in the same position, i'd recommend! phone has been pretty constant. i did 3 opening offers, full set £25, solar - £12.50 and full body spray tan and mini man - £20. every1 has booked again, cept for my 1st customer, who was horrible and nearly had me throwing in the towel!! but i think (and hope!) she was the exception. i only got my keys on wed nite and 5 wks ago had no notion of opening a salon so think this is a record!!! will get mums camera tomo and take some pix.
xx

Well done you - i bet you are feeling much better about everythng now - since your first client!
Good luck with it all xxxx

That excellent news, well done :D

Good for you, well done!! bet it feels fantastic!

Take care xx

All the best...sounds like you have made a great start!!

My salon has been open just over a week so I know what hard work it is generating business and finally making your dream of having a salon come true!!

Great to hear you are going well especially after your first client!!! Go for it, enjoy it.
xxx

congratulations honey,have been wondering how you were getting on!!??!!
Will keep an eye on threads posted by yourself and angela because all going according to plan i may well need some inpiration in jan/feb.

Keep up the hard work gals! x x

Sarah I am so pleased for you, after your first client nightmare knocking you back. May it stay busy for you hun.

hi everyone, a week today. business going well, im worrying bout jan but im hoping if i keep doing good nails il have nothing to worry about. im getting peeps who've never had their nails done which is fab, my nail biter prog is bringing them in. did a set of cool boogie nites red and silver on a girl last nite, took me 2 hrs. clear sculpts ( so it'd be easier to change em) with the boogies nites on top. i only chraged her 35, lookimg back i shouldve charge bout 50. rival salons charge 40 a set plus 15 for a set of nai l art - stripes an a few rhinestones! but.. she works in a hairdressers so it'll be good advertising for me. mite ring her on mon though and just ask her to keep the peice i gave her on the q t! im having it easier than most of you guys though, i live in a massive town and they dont even hace pink and whites! its white tips all the way. no 1 does l&p so gel has a bad name cos o the bad techs. was gonna keep my offers on til end of jan, what do you think?

Latest posts

Back