My website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CathyBryant

Reaction score
hay guys,
would appriciate your views on my website, i notice most people put prices on theirs, do you think i should

www.thebeautyarcade.co.uk

I love the graphic design on the header image. The pale background image is nice too.

Is the site still under construction, as the text seems fairly terse - will you be adding to it in due course?

its been up and running a while but was thinking maybe time for an update

Cool. Is it easy for you to update, or do you have to email the web designers to do it for you?

I would recommend adding prices to the site - as long as it's easy for you to get them updated quickly if necessary...

Could be just me but......would it be worth mentioning where you are located on first page as I had to go to contact page before I had any idea and as a potential client I live in Norfolk!

Anyways, like the colours and layout - is very nice and calming.

Prices do help, it gives the customer something to work with.

Good luck with it

Could be just me but......would it be worth mentioning where you are located on first page as I had to go to contact page before I had any idea and as a potential client I live in Norfolk!

Yes, that's absolutely critical! Also helps with search engine optimisation if you mention other places nearby too (that way you get hits for people looking for salons there as well as in your locality).

Looks very professional and well presented.
I would say adding prices will help people and reduce questions, but it's one more thing to have to keep up-to-date lol

Latest posts

Back