Nail aftercare sheet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killakels61

Reaction score
Hi geeks
I'm having a sheet printed up with nail aftercare tips on the front and removal tips on the back. This is what i sent to my graphic designer, would you mind taking a peek to see if I've missed anything? Feel free to use any of the info I have :)

-----------
somewhere please put

Kelsey Liston
Licensed Nail Technician
Spray Tan Studio
Main Street Salon
### Main Rd
Tiverton, RI, 02878
(###)###-####
www.styleseat.com/kelseyliston

(front) Nail Aftercare

-- The longevity of your nails depends on how well you take care of them!--

- Use cuticle oil every morning and night

-Wear rubber gloves when using cleaning products, gardening, and doing housework

-avoid products containing lanolin and DEET

- do not pick or bite your nails!

-no clipping for filing of nails

- in the event that your polish/gel/acrylic has chipped/broken, please make an appointment as soon as possible for a free fix! picking will remove nail plate layers and damage nails, so the sooner you get in to get it fixed the less time you will have to be tempted to pick!

-wash hands after applying sunscreen, tinted lotions, and colored hair products. These may discolor/fade and weaken gel polish.

DO NOT USE YOUR NAIILS AS TOOLS
"Your nails are jewels,
not tools"

-book maintenance appointments at 2-3 weeks for best results and ultimate nail health

(back) Gel Polish Removal

Salon
come back for a free 15 minute heated acetone gel polish soak off with your two week gel manicure appointment

Home
you will need: a cuticle stick
pure acetone
either: a small bowl (or) 10 cotton balls and 10 small squares of tin foil
buffer
15 mins -1 hr
1. buff off topcoat (do not touch natural nails)
2. soak nails in pure acetone (or) place cotton balls soaked in acetone on nails
and wrap with tinfoil
3. gently scrape gel polish with cuticle stick. if the gel polish is hard to get off, do
not force it, just soak longer. Please be patient!!
-------------------

Sent from my iPad

Thats a brilliant idea ! Its great that you can put all of that onto one thing ! Maybe add a bit at the bottom for thier next appointment date? xx

I love this idea!! I may have to try this too. :D

Latest posts

Back