Nail art!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
Hey ladies I've just finished doing my Christmas nail art wheel (I hope it's not too soon I got over excited!!![emoji85]) and I just wanted all your honest opinions on it and how I could improve!!! The main ones I have problems with are ones like the snowflakes wth the straight lines !!! Thanks in advance! Xxxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476805252.026903.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476805252.026903.jpg

Aw wow they look great! I struggle with snowflakes too so I invested in stamping plates with snowflakes on & other Christmas designs from MoYou :) xx

It's never too early for Christmas designs, and yours are lovely, but I'm afraid my freehand isn't that good, so stamping plates are an absolute blessing! :)

Aw wow they look great! I struggle with snowflakes too so I invested in stamping plates with snowflakes on & other Christmas designs from MoYou :) xx
Yes I was considering getting some of these !!

It's never too early for Christmas designs, and yours are lovely, but I'm afraid my freehand isn't that good, so stamping plates are an absolute blessing! :)
I'll have to invest in some [emoji87] free hand is so difficult but it is fun

Yes I was considering getting some of these !!

Defo although I love freehand! Always do a Rudolph at Christmas on someone [emoji87] I also suck at Christmas trees so stamping is quite handy [emoji23] xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476813938.614620.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476813938.614620.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 146
Defo although I love freehand! Always do a Rudolph at Christmas on someone [emoji87] I also suck at Christmas trees so stamping is quite handy [emoji23] xx
Love!!!! Rudolph my favourite I think so cute [emoji85][emoji85] Christmas is the most exciting time for nails isn't it [emoji7][emoji7]

Love!!!! Rudolph my favourite I think so cute [emoji85][emoji85] Christmas is the most exciting time for nails isn't it [emoji7][emoji7]

Defo! I love Christmas nail art! It's soo fun to do! Xx

They're lovely! I've been meaning to do a Christmas nail art wheel. For my straight lines I ALWAYS start with dots for the start and end, then a middle on and ones along the way if needed; joining the dots really feintly then going over it in one motion. And I only ever use my brillbird nail art brush I got at their one stroke course or toothpicks- they give the best narrowest lines!! Xx

Love the penguin so cute

They're lovely! I've been meaning to do a Christmas nail art wheel. For my straight lines I ALWAYS start with dots for the start and end, then a middle on and ones along the way if needed; joining the dots really feintly then going over it in one motion. And I only ever use my brillbird nail art brush I got at their one stroke course or toothpicks- they give the best narrowest lines!! Xx
LOVE this tip!! Thank you so much I'll defintley give it a go. A toothpick is a good idea ! Thank you xx

Love them all..

Defo! I love Christmas nail art! It's soo fun to do! Xx
Just a quick question about the stamping plates. Do you have to use special polish or can you use any?

You can use any but highly pigmented ones work best, most places that sell plates also sell stamping polish if it's a polish that takes 3 coats it's not gonna work very well xx

Polar bear is my favourite!! I like trying freehand but in my experience it's so much harder when the client is watching you than when you're on your own doing the display wheels lol

Polar bear is my favourite!! I like trying freehand but in my experience it's so much harder when the client is watching you than when you're on your own doing the display wheels lol
That's so true isn't it !! especially if they check every two seconds how it's going [emoji85]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477150157.512575.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477150172.513685.jpg

Some Halloween nail art practise of mine! Using acrylic paint and normal nail varnish.

Latest posts

Back