Nail Bitters course??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylah

Reaction score
Does anyone know if creative offer a course for Nail Bitters, or would i need to book a 121?
since passing my foundation ive been practsising like mad but when i do a nail bitters they always end up looking horrible and chunky. i tried using the flawless pink to try and extend the nail bed but that just looked too pink and horrible! although it hid alot i wasnt happy.
I blend my tips in ok, but when i use perfect pink you can still see them and its really knocking my confidence!
A friend has asked me for gift vouchers as she wants to get them for her sister for xmas - who is a nail bitter!! at the min im only charging £10 but she wouldnt have any of it and insists on paying the full price. how can i charge full price, if im not happy with the outcome im sure they wont be!! so now im panicking!!
so, back to my question, a course to help me?!!!
thanks guys xx

On the old Master Classes, they had the Magic Makeover class which showed you how to work on ski-jump, hook, fan, bitten, flat or crooked nails. Excellent class which I am sure is still part of the New Master Classes. Call Head Office for a prospectus.

i cant do that though can i without doing the premasters classes?
would i be better to book a 121?

Time to get on and start doing your skill building and Master classes which cover all these things in depth. You have only scratched the surface with a Foundation class ... when you start asking the questions, it's time to move forward love.

Speak to Tracy at Loughton or Creative Education and they will advise you what would be best.

ok thanks, ill give them a ring.

These questions are not appropriate for geeks to answer. Ring a Creative Academy Adviser and ask one of them. 0113 275 0433 They are the ones who can answer all your queries.

Why would you not want to do a Pre master class anyway?

121 is fine for certain specific areas but they are more practical in nature and you also need the theory.

Just to add that the finished article will never look as sleek on a nail biter as on a client with nice nail plates! But they should look better than the stubbies you started with lol!

i do want to go on and do my pre masters, and then hopefully my masters.
id just like to be happy with applying my L&P on all sorts of customers, and im panicking that this lady is going to book an appointment with the after xmas and they are going to look horrible! thats why i was wondering if i could do a course just for dealing with nail bitters (and do it soonish) so that i might feel a bit more confident when she books her appointment with me.

I would definately say then to call the educators and ask them.. even call the educator that did your foundation course, im sure they'd be able to help you.

Latest posts

Back