Nail course advice needed ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraBo

Reaction score
Hi there,

I sm about to book in for a couple of nail courses but just wanted to check whether they sound okay. On their website it says....

"All of my nail courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists. You will receive a nail training manual and your Guild accredited diploma upon successful completion of the course. I am very proud to say that my nail diplomas are recognised by many leading insurance companies."

Is this okay? Is there anything in particular I need to be looking for in a qualification? I will be working from home and mobile eventually so want to do things properly.

Thanks in advance for any advice xxx

That sounds fine. Aslong asnits accredited by the guild of beauty its fine. I am working from home aswell and have booked a few courses and they all say this xx

I would add that you might want to look at the different packages offered by insurance companies first, to see which one you would want to go with, that best meets your needs.
Some certificates will only be insured by the company they are accredited by, in this case, The Guild. That's fine if their insurance offering meets your needs, but if it doesn't, I would contact others to check that particular certificate would be accepted elsewhere x

I don't have any experience, but I'm in exactly the same position as you. I was recommended by my own salon to train through CND and to contact sweet squared. They are an education provider and they will provide you with a CND ambassador for your area. I guess it all depends on the training you would like! I have just spoken to my ambassador tonight and am booking in for the 2 day shellac and 6 day liquids and powders course. I have been told this will give the full introduction to get started in the industry. Hope this may have been some help to you! xx

Thats great thankyou for all your imput! X

Latest posts

Back