Nail courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
Im trained in cnd acrylic but don't get to do a set's as we don't offer extentions at the salon i work in at the moment. I love doing nails and want to start offering extentions again, ive done my cnd acrylic course years ago..but what does everyone use now? I feel quite out of touch with extention products and how do you become the best of the best? I want to take myself on courses and achieve different levels of nail enhancments and dont know which company is best for this sort of thing? Any advice or experiances shared is greatly appriciated! X

Completely agree, stick with CND.

Great, i'll stick with cnd, i have all the products still i need to get practising! How would you say I go about building my skills and practising before i start to offer extensions again? I had gotten to the point i was good at them but like i mention i've not done a set in over two years id say! I will be sooo rusty!!! A

I'd enquire whether there's a sort of brush up skills course. Explain what you need. Although I do think it's a bit like riding a bike, esp if you're using the same products x

Phone S2. I had a break from nails (about 6 years) and called them and they were soooooo helpful.
I wanted to concentrate on natural Nails this time around so did a Shellac course and just today did the shellac art and styles with the lovely Danielle Edgington. Whether you are new to nails, returning Or have done nails daily - you can never know enough and CND are fantastic educators giving nail techs the opportunities to keep at the top of their games.

Latest posts

Back