Nail enhancement course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marine

Reaction score
Hi,
Help,does anyone know of any nail enhancement courses where i can
learn to do tips then go on and do gel,acrylics etc.without having to do
some fondation course that charges nearly six hundred quid.I have done
a VTCT manicure/pedicure course but it never covered enhancements.
I would be very grateful for some info as i really want to go mobile with
nails and beauty.

Rach(Marine)x

Hiya xx

I know what you mean...cos it did seam alot of money to me to start with...but after doing the foundation course that i did i realized just how much its worth it...You get a kit, hand trainer, uniform now too...and the training is so indepth...there is no way i would have learned everything i did without it. You get so much for your money...it really is worth it. Christmas is coming...ask everyone for donations to wards your course.

hope you get something sorted. xxx

Good idea about asking for donations for xmas. So if anyone asks what you want for xmas you know what to say.
Even if it a tenner here and a tenner there, it soon mounts up.
Im going for my Foundation and yes it is a big lump out your bank account. But it has to be done.
Sherry

Beleive me Marine, as I've learned from experience & a hole in my bank account - you get what you pay for.

I paid out nearly £400 to learn how to 'Do Nails', only to find out that I was taught nothing, just buff up the nail with an 80 grit file, stick on a tip, rough up again & apply acrylic over the lot (in a nutshell!)

It's taken me two hard years of self help, looking at this site, reading books to teach myself the correct way.

I have now booked myself on the foundation course you are talking about and I can't wait.

There are other companies out there that do offer courses in your chosen system but you will not get professional training by paying peanuts for it. Trust me Hun, it's worth it. HTH X

Please make sure you are going to do a course with a great company like Creative or EZ Flow. They aren't cheap, but as was said previously, you get what you pay for.

You must do a foundation course as you can only build your knowledge on good firm foundations. Once you have started with the L&P or what ever you start with, then get to know all you have learnt before you start on something else. Good luck, i know it seems expensive, but i have a friend on here who kept doing cheap courses and spent over £1000, only to have to do another course as she knew NOTHING about prep, health and safety, product chemistry or even the physiology of the hand and nail. Spend wisely in the beginning then you will benefit in the long run.:D

Where r u doing your course Bev?
Who with and when? Sorry to be nosey.
Sherry

Hiya,

I'm doing my course in NOttingham with Trisha.

Gutted that i've got to wait, but good things come to those who wait, so i've been told!

I'm doing an eyelash perming, tinting & extension course next week, so I've got that to look forward too!:D

Latest posts

Back