Nail fresh and french manicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
i have bought some nail fresh to clean up my smile lines when doing a french manicure.

Can you tell me do you use the brush provided or some thing else and can the brush being used go back in to the bottle or is it going to contaminate the whole bottle :rolleyes:

cheers geeks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would use an old acrylic brush, and dip it into the bottle.

I use an old acrylic brush. It is best to wipe the brush before dipping it back into the nailfresh.

lancslass said:
i have bought some nail fresh to clean up my smile lines when doing a french manicure.

Can you tell me do you use the brush provided or some thing else and can the brush being used go back in to the bottle or is it going to contaminate the whole bottle :rolleyes:

cheers geeks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or draw some up in a pipette and pop in a dappen dish same as when using momomer!? That's wot I do.
hth

What sort of french do you mean? Do you use nail fresh to wipe nail polish or do you mean when touching up acrylic french smile lines

extensionten said:
Or draw some up in a pipette and pop in a dappen dish same as when using momomer!? That's wot I do.
hth

i wouldn't recomend doign this though hun due to the smell that comes off the nail fresh it is very strong stuff.
Lisa i use a gel brush and dip it in but wipe it on a lint free pad before putting back that has scrubfresh soaked on it, i never use the brush on top, make sure you put your top back due to overexposure.
x

thanks lucia and all the other geeks that have replied

scattyfox said:
i wouldn't recomend doign this though hun due to the smell that comes off the nail fresh it is very strong stuff.
Lisa i use a gel brush and dip it in but wipe it on a lint free pad before putting back that has scrubfresh soaked on it, i never use the brush on top, make sure you put your top back due to overexposure.
x
Thanx for that scattyfox.... Yeah I can c that could be a prob... more than say momomer tho? and I use the tinie winieist bit in a tinie dappen dish. But yeah we have to look out for overexposure don't we so I will bear this in mind cheers

Latest posts

Back