Nail lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalia Edwards

Reaction score
i have started using a variety of gel polishes from Gelish to Magpie and now chroma and would like a lamp that will cure all of them. I currently have the harmony 5-45 which I know isn't strong enough to cure them all so would just like some advice. I have been looking st this one?

Attachments

• IMG_6194.PNG
    IMG_6194.PNG
    347.4 KB · Views: 41
i have started using a variety of gel polishes from Gelish to Magpie and now chroma and would like a lamp that will cure all of them. I currently have the harmony 5-45 which I know isn't strong enough to cure them all so would just like some advice. I have been looking st this one?
I've heard this lamp works. When the gels were first launched there wasn't a lamp by Magpie and the techs specified a few lamps that were curing perfectly well. Those posts have since been deleted I believe.

it can cure nail UV gel, nail builder gel, nail sculpture gel, rhinestone gems gel, CND Shellac, OPI and LED nail gel. It takes only 30 sec to dry nail UV gel and 60 sec to dry rhinestone gems gel

Latest posts

Back