Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464347014.516640.jpg

Ellisons I had one shellac in rose bud and some aftercare leaflets and I've got two red cards which I think id scattercrystals

I need something for my nail wipes. They're always all over the place

I've got this I store my nail wipes in - it's got a good seal so doesn't let any dust in and holds loads :) It matches my 'theme' so works quite well!
313o5tzqmYL._AC_UL320_SR186,320_.jpg

The magpie VIP's are so sparkly! They aren't my fav colours but I can't believe how blingy they are!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464364347.410802.jpg

The 3D gems are soooo beautiful I'm in love

The magpie VIP's are so sparkly! They aren't my fav colours but I can't believe how blingy they are!

Really?? Are they nicer than Amelia and Angel do I buy or not lol

Really?? Are they nicer than Amelia and Angel do I buy or not lol
I much prefer the colours of Amelia and Angel but these are sparkler as the bits are bigger

My mum was really excited when she picked this box up from our next door neighbours (even though I had told her what it would be!) and was a bit disappointed when I opened the box and pulled oh the three items!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464472919.156709.jpg

Think she thought there might be loads of manicure products for the manicure I've promised her, or her wedding anniversary present from me...! It's the final pieces I need to be able to do the shellac conversion course though so very excited :) x

Love a brand new express 5

Cinderella do you have any pics of the vip colours to share?? X

Is it sad this is my fave thread???

I'm officially a nail addict...
I jut bought a nail glue and a gold acrylic paint, just because my nail mail hasn't arrived yet and I just needed something bling!

I'm officially a nail addict...
I jut bought a nail glue and a gold acrylic paint, just because my nail mail hasn't arrived yet and I just needed something bling!

Welcome we all share the same habit here

Trying so hard not to buy any nail products today as its pay day, buying a new car this month. Attempting to resist some swarovskis [emoji26]

Trying so hard not to buy any nail products today as its pay day, buying a new car this month. Attempting to resist some swarovskis [emoji26]
Imagine how much they'd sparkle in the sunlight while you're driving your new car though.,,,,

This is so true, I may have to give in!!

Latest posts

Back