Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No vat day @ cnd

Attachments

• 1495481886396.jpg
    1495481886396.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 84
Just arrived....can't wait to try the new clear stamper :)

Attachments

• IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    1,011.3 KB · Views: 109
1494963875833.jpg
2017-05-27_11.33.52.jpg
ive ordered my first nsi pro polish and some glitters etc to have a play with, still learning!

I wish my clients liked more stamping! I rarely do it :(

Got my pave set today! Can't wait to have a play the crystals look good! :D
Got mine too and had a play but struggled to get all the crystals in the template. Any tips?

Haven't had nail Mail in forever!!!
Bought the new Magpie pigment Shelly and Millie glitter - can't wait to use them [emoji7][emoji140]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1497520734.131274.jpg

Not nails, but I had to buy this!! Unicorn wine glass!! ❤️
image1.JPG

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1498664703.158259.jpg

Love the almond milk bath [emoji7]

Very excited! [emoji14] Can't wait to have a play!

Very impressed that you can't place an order with Ink till you've uploaded your certificates!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1500642227.755253.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1500642425.045211.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1500642448.126882.jpg

Ohh have you tried it yet? What are their coloured powders like?
Lovely, there's such a choice of sheer and opaque warm/cool pinks, a clear, and a couple of whites. I did baby boomers the other night with them and was very pleased [emoji16]

Lovely, there's such a choice of sheer and opaque warm/cool pinks, a clear, and a couple of whites. I did baby boomers the other night with them and was very pleased [emoji16]

May have to pick a sample up and try. Any powders you recommend? I currently use CND L&P which monomer would be the closest to that setting time wise?

I did baby boomers with Barcelona & Montreal and they blended better than some of the deeper cover pinks. The clear is my favourite though!

When I rebuy I'll be getting the rapid monomer as I work quite fast. I can't compare it to CND tho as I haven't used it, sorry! If you order the same set as I did you'll get all three. I'll use all of them, it's just a bit irritating waiting till I can buff it!

I did baby boomers with Barcelona & Montreal and they blended better than some of the deeper cover pinks. The clear is my favourite though!

When I rebuy I'll be getting the rapid monomer as I work quite fast. I can't compare it to CND tho as I haven't used it, sorry! If you order the same set as I did you'll get all three. I'll use all of them, it's just a bit irritating waiting till I can buff it!

Yeah think I'll order that set as well. Comes with a good range of products! Thanks! X

OMG I am going to have to write out a list of all these lovely items .. I have so much to get yet. Where would i start lol.. I got couple of stamping plates years ago to try them but have never been able to get them to work. I at last worked out how to get it on the stamper but it smudges on the nail. Do I need stamping gel polish?

Latest posts

Back