Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1503418643.239156.jpg

Just got home with my new CND goodies [emoji7]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1503500081.421109.jpg

Can't wait to have a play [emoji14] these just arrived today

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1504537825.519303.jpg

Got two of the new Shellac colours and going to try out stamping at last!

image1.JPG
Had to try it at some point! :D

Saving my pennies now for Olympia Beauty, when I hope to post a photo of goodies :)

When is it noodle?

My latest arrival :)

Attachments

• 5732DBCC-BB84-40C7-8E85-A9CC95D4D395.jpeg
    5732DBCC-BB84-40C7-8E85-A9CC95D4D395.jpeg
    990.6 KB · Views: 88
I’m still not sure what cool blue is used for. Is it just a disinfectant gel? I have a bottle at home but very rarely use it

I’m still not sure what cool blue is used for. Is it just a disinfectant gel? I have a bottle at home but very rarely use it

To santitize yours and your clients hands before Shellac service

I always use a hand sanitizer anyway and had kept the cool blue just for cnd. Good to know though.

Can't wait to try these sparkly lovelies from Sparklers nail boutique. Arrived today, excited!! X

Attachments

• IMG_4225.JPG
    IMG_4225.JPG
    884.5 KB · Views: 75
Blossom how do you find the 10g pots of ink? are they convenient for l&p use? or should i opt for the 40g ones?
Shipping to Greece is way too expensive so I'll make a big order. Can't afford to go wrong with it :confused:
No they're pretty small. If you know what you want I'd order at least the 40g, maybe more.

No they're pretty small. If you know what you want I'd order at least the 40g, maybe more.
I thought that I should get the small pots to try out the colours and find what I like. And then perhaps order the 40g of the ones I’m gonna use the most and just refill packs of the rest. If they can give a full set that’s ok but really it’s down to whether I’ll be able to form proper beads really. So confused! Can you get a medium bead out of them or is it a pain?

I thought that I should get the small pots to try out the colours and find what I like. And then perhaps order the 40g of the ones I’m gonna use the most and just refill packs of the rest. If they can give a full set that’s ok but really it’s down to whether I’ll be able to form proper beads really. So confused! Can you get a medium bead out of them or is it a pain?
Oh yes forming beads isn't a problem. I've got several full sets out of the 10g ones and quite a few infills. There's quite a bit there. I really liked having all the the different shades to try and have found my favourites ;)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1511637409.369450.jpg

Beauty Macedonia haul and I’m still waiting for my Black Friday orders!
I can’t believe I have to wait till Tuesday to try all these! [emoji31][emoji31]

View attachment 206529

Beauty Macedonia haul and I’m still waiting for my Black Friday orders!
I can’t believe I have to wait till Tuesday to try all these! [emoji31][emoji31]

Ooh that Swarovski chart looks really helpful! Im forever forgetting what sizes i actually use & end up ordering the wring ones :( xx

Latest posts

Back