Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't I'm tempted now too when a checkout uses PayPal it's just too easy

Just bought 2 new gel colours, towel, and swarovskis [emoji30] I'm uncontrollable!

Well I got new shelves today, ordered a stool and leg thing as I've lots of pedicures booked in, the models own chrome polishes, an efile drill bit.
I've a few salon essentials to get them hoping I can get my hard gel training and kit later this month

Well I got new shelves today, ordered a stool and leg thing as I've lots of pedicures booked in, the models own chrome polishes, an efile drill bit.
I've a few salon essentials to get them hoping I can get my hard gel training and kit later this month
You win! Haha. Also trying to save for my CND l&p course. Just can't stop buying [emoji85] how are you finding the e-file?

Erm what happened to u saying no more spending

You win! Haha. Also trying to save for my CND l&p course. Just can't stop buying [emoji85] how are you finding the e-file?
I absolutely love it! I mainly use it for infills and gel polish removal before soaking and it's made it so much easier. If I do a naff acrylic nail I'll use it to smooth it out too. The safety bit it great for making sure it's tidy and flush. I also used it for a pedicure on myself and it's the nicest and smoothest my feel and nails have looked.

I've not been entirely honest.. I've had the ultimate nail mail

I got myself the enailcouture mini toy drill all the way from America and I ordered the amazing pink diamond drill bits

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464727936.694569.jpg
Cheating a bit but here is my nail Mail...a friend sent me this solid chocolate nail polish bottle. Tasted gorgeous [emoji23]

Just got these!!!
Retro collection!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464734988.063460.jpg

Hehe that drill is on my lust list! For today I will settle for my young nails boring mail and my Max Estrada pink diamonds brushes. Squeeeee!!

Just ordered some items from Crystal Nails, paypal makes it too easy to spend money!! :)

Hehe that drill is on my lust list! For today I will settle for my young nails boring mail and my Max Estrada pink diamonds brushes. Squeeeee!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464769437.007258.jpg

Ive wanted one for so long and it's everything I imagined it to be. The drill bits wow wow wow

Just ordered some items from Crystal Nails, paypal makes it too easy to spend money!! :)

I got dominos last night and once again PayPal made it all so easy I didn't even leave the sofa

Latest posts

Back