Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use youngs protein bond on everything it's the best thing ever ever ever so versatile can be used with any service gel shellac acrylic hard gel even polish
Ok I'll bite, my local supplier works with young nails, I'll go grab a bottle tomorrow

Ciderella is quiet

Ciderella is quiet
She's keeping her money for hair extensions.
Decided I've been living too quietly for ages so back on my diet and getting myself glammed up [emoji16]

Oh yea so when we're u going to tell me then eh? I thought u and I were a team I've been eating like a melon

Oh yea so when we're u going to tell me then eh? I thought u and I were a team I've been eating like a melon
I was too weak with hunger to text you...

I was too weak with hunger to text you...

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23] I can just see you curled up in a corner dribbling frazzled

Did any of you lucky ladies manage to get your hands on magpie aurora or halo last night? I kept trying but it crashed twice as I got to checkout.
Bless them, they were so busy hehe. X

Yes I managed to get some ! Took 10 mins though as I had to keep refreshing page x

Yes I managed to get some ! Took 10 mins though as I had to keep refreshing page x
Ahh excellent, glad you got some. :) x

Ahh excellent, glad you got some. :) x
Sounds like it went crazy on the website ! Hopefully they'll re stock soon, hoping it's as good as it looks as it's not cheap! I've noticed prices are going up everytime they release something new

Did any of you lucky ladies manage to get your hands on magpie aurora or halo last night? I kept trying but it crashed twice as I got to checkout.
Bless them, they were so busy hehe. X

twice, ha! I spent over an hour trying and then finally it went out of stock so I missed out completely. Not a happy Trin last night! :mad:

I can't believe some of the posts and comments I read last night [emoji15]
And knowing how busy it was and there were problems there were still God knows how many posts tagging Sarah etc!
I love their products and don't think they're expensive for how little you use and the quality. It's less than one I bought elsewhere.

It was awful tho I ended up spending 2 hours on my phone like a crazed woman
I got halo in the end I only found out when I got the email late last night and at one point I had £330 in my basket and I had to remove it all and do it again

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but....it's only glitter [emoji87] people were seriously losing the plot. They were "so angry", "furious" etc.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but....it's only glitter [emoji87] people were seriously losing the plot. They were "so angry", "furious" etc.

U are the queen of glitter

It was ridiculous!!! I did manage to get some tho! But it's gonna be the same as the super holo, atleast I can offer to clients now lol as super holo was for myself and friends.

I know, I saw on Instagram, some people were very angry! I didn't realise there's more expensive stuff out there? It's the most I've paid, magpie is my favourite though and my clients love it !

I know, I saw on Instagram, some people were very angry! I didn't realise there's more expensive stuff out there? It's the most I've paid, magpie is my favourite though and my clients love it !
I've seen some super holo going upwards of £30 per gram plus postage, which is crazy because where I live you can get a gram of 18k gold for less lol.

Not that I'm knocking anyone as its beautiful, I didn't manage to get magpie but I had purchased some others a while back, but do think it's a little mad that it costs more than gold maybe that's just me though

It was awful tho I ended up spending 2 hours on my phone like a crazed woman
I got halo in the end I only found out when I got the email late last night and at one point I had £330 in my basket and I had to remove it all and do it again
Lol

Why were they angry and furious? Because they couldn't get any?

Latest posts

Back