Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Know some people were being so rude. Magpie sell beautiful products and I'm happy to pay that price.
I tried twice but it wouldn't work. Lol. And to be fair, any site crashes when it's busy.
In Anona's video b4 the launch she didn't use much at all so think the price is gd for the quality.
Well make sure you all put pics up when you've had a chance :) can't wait to see x

Why were they angry and furious? Because they couldn't get any?
Yes. There were over 30,000 hits to their website and it crashed. People were furious they'd waited for an hour or 2 and it sold out. Yes it's beautiful and yes I'd like some but really?! Grown women ranting on FB. Embarrassing [emoji85]

Was a nice sell out though. Bless them, bet it's like Xmas for them packaging that all up today. Hehe x

FINALLY!!! some of my nail mail has arrived!! Can't wait to have a play. Pictures can't/don't do justice for the crystals. So gorgeous!

Attachments

• 1471964751942.jpg
    1471964751942.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 113
FINALLY!!! some of my nail mail has arrived!! Can't wait to have a play. Pictures can't/don't do justice for the crystals. So gorgeous!
They look gorgeous xx

Soooo, I've just gone onto magpie and it seems that both are available again for anyone who was looking xx
@CocoAllure

Soooo, I've just gone onto magpie and it seems that both are available again for anyone who was looking xx
I had a look however it's to pay now and wait until they are available. I'll just wait until they are in stock and try then

I had a look however it's to pay now and wait until they are available. I'll just wait until they are in stock and try then
Ohhhh I didn't see that, sorry if I got anyone excited :oops:

@CocoAllure

Thanks Bronstar, I've preordered, I'm not getting involved in that bun fight again, it gave me the rage, not because it was out of stock but because PalPal kept timing out, then it went out of stock :mad::p

where from?

Thanks Bronstar, I've preordered, I'm not getting involved in that bun fight again, it gave me the rage, not because it was out of stock but because PalPal kept timing out, then it went out of stock :mad::p
Arg I hate it when it does that! Such a pain, glad you got yours pre ordered though :)

seems like I've missed on a good magpie madness yesterday...! I'm glad I don't get to spend at all this month (i'm on leave from work, so saving up a bit)! And not so glad because I miss out all the blings! Ahhh September can't come fast enough!

seems like I've missed on a good magpie madness yesterday...! I'm glad I don't get to spend at all this month (i'm on leave from work, so saving up a bit)! And not so glad because I miss out all the blings! Ahhh September can't come fast enough!
I know what you mean, I've spent so much money net recently, got massive nail Mail the other day that I haven't even taken pics of you you all to see.

Ohhh there are some amazing things coming out at the moment, GlitterArty has just posted some gorgeous new pigments they are getting in ;)

If you don't mind me asking where did you get them jewels from?

Bought these
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471986570.548483.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471986584.084040.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471986595.568001.jpg

I order all my nail art bits and bobs from AliExpress. Super cheap and great quality :)
only made 1 order from there and never received it

only made 1 order from there and never received it
Really, did you contact the seller or lodge a dispute? I have a couple things I buy from there and really only use 2 sellers, am going to try out @Trinity 's suggestion for forms though. But if i place an order it usually reaches me in about 2-3 weeks

Really, did you contact the seller or lodge a dispute? I have a couple things I buy from there and really only use 2 sellers, am going to try out @Trinity 's suggestion for forms though. But if i place an order it usually reaches me in about 2-3 weeks
I did get a refund, but it was disappointing, because they really are worth it.

Latest posts

Back