Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 201050

Fit two more above easily lol
Ahhh, yeah plenty of space. Such a nice selection of lecente glitters,so pretty. I'd love to have some displayed like that when I get more but I'm gunna be mobile :(

Which pink Is that on the top left shelf, 6th one along, is that rhubarb it's next to? Lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474561903.123416.jpg

The one half full?
That's baby pink iridescent

View attachment 201051

The one half full?
That's baby pink iridescent
Yep, looks pretty.
I've only got pinkish ones from magpie atm. (Apart from those freebie pink strands lol)
Seen on lecente fb group someone used new york pink over blackpool and it went a lovely blue. X

Yep, looks pretty.
I've only got pinkish ones from magpie atm. (Apart from those freebie pink strands lol)
Seen on lecente fb group someone used new york pink over blackpool and it went a lovely blue. X

Oh yea they experiment with the craziest combinations
I never use them pink strands I've got 3

So I found your seller blossom, but he doesn't ship to Greece
So I checked everything else and found one off eBay that I'm buying when in my next buying spree!

Screenshot_2016-09-23-13-41-22-1.png

Got this in the mail this morning.:)

Abit Gutted, I keep waiting to make an order from Ellisons, they keep changing the release date for the lecente glitters tho o_O was trying to save on postage lol.

That looks like a good read missy

Haha!

I am waiting for people to show me their new lecentes!!!
Same, lol. I thought we'd see some popping up by now. Hehe. Might aswell wait to see what the offers are on s2 on the 1st now. :) x

Has anyone ordered from aliexpress before? Some bits I want but I'm always worried when a site doesn't do PayPal :/

Has anyone ordered from aliexpress before? Some bits I want but I'm always worried when a site doesn't do PayPal :/
Yes, myself & family members have ordered from aliexpress at one point. (Not anything nail related) Took 5-6 wks to turn up. never had any probs with delivery. Sometimes things weren't as exactly as described. Just depends on what your after. X

I've just placed my first order today. I was a bit nervous too with no PayPal! I've ordered 2 different clear stampers and some plates to try.
What are you looking at?

I've just placed my first order today. I was a bit nervous too with no PayPal! I've ordered 2 different clear stampers and some plates to try.
What are you looking at?
I'm after some plates too and thought I might try some of the chameleon pigments, then a few other quirky bits like the lil rubber finger things to do soak offs. I'm gonna order now :)) thanks girlies xx

Banks are good at refunding nowadays for peace of mind

I've ordered from AliExpress and it was fine xx

I order stuff from there on the regular, mainly things like pop sticks, little bottles/ containers (sorry I can't think of the word now - but so I can decant glitters/pigments). I've also got a clear stamper from there one with the blue metal base, it stamps like a dream.

Trinity gets her forms from there as well, she had previously posted a link for them

Latest posts

Back