Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2016-09-26-10-53-29-1-1-1.png

Some new towels and a few lil bits along with IBX, as hoping to go on their roadshow training.

Screenshot_2016-09-26-12-40-18-1.png

Lol, forgot my little curette hiding under the bubble wrap... umm it's all bent, not like pic online :oops:

Has anyone ordered from aliexpress before? Some bits I want but I'm always worried when a site doesn't do PayPal :/
I order from AliExpress all the time. Never any problems. They are really good for refunding you don't receive and item. It's only happened once that I didn't receive something and I was refunded within 5days. No arguments, I was happy.

Looks interesting let me know if it's any good
Collage 2016-09-26 15_52_55.jpg

So bought this curette after watching youtube vid by fingernailfixer. Well couldn't get on with it bent, was too angled & akward, so heated it up and gently bent it out abit and now I'm Impressed, it really got extra cuticle up even after using my pushie. It's Kind of like a mini ice cream scoop so used an orangewood stick to clean out before putting in mundo Jar. X

Last edited:
Not nail mail but definitely glitter [emoji7]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1475048358.866126.jpg

I had to post this because it's just beautiful and it's so big!! Lace blossom by pueen
IMG_7192_zps5tejiscz.jpg

Last edited:
I had to post this because it's just beautiful and it's so big!! Lace blossom by queen
IMG_7192_zps5tejiscz.jpg
Wow, is that a stamping plate, it's huge. What size Is it? X

Wow, is that a stamping plate, it's huge. What size Is it? X
Yes :) I would say it's a lil bit bigger than A5 size the lace designs on it are just stunning.

I had to post this because it's just beautiful and it's so big!! Lace blossom by pueen
IMG_7192_zps5tejiscz.jpg
I ordered this yesterday!!

Soooo, just going to be cheeky and ask..:oops: is there a place to sell bits on here at all? (If thats allowed)
I got a bundle on Roo as need a bag for when I go mobile. Just wondered if anyone was interested in buying a London Bitzee bag. Thought i'd offer it here before I eBay it lol.
I can post internationally if anyone's interested x
Screenshot_2016-09-28-19-51-59.png

Hi guys
Not been on for ages
I've just done an order on S2 so glad I waited for the deals

Hi guys
Not been on for ages
Aww gd, I thought of you straight away when I seen the deal with wall rack in. Was perfect for you hope you got everything you needed. X can't wait to see everyone's nail mail this wk.

Hi guys
Not been on for ages

What did you order? I'm looking at the deals now and can't decide what to get lol

Ok I didn't go too mad because I haven't done any nails for ages I've got the trial coming up and I've gone a little doo laly [emoji30] so funds are not great [emoji24][emoji24] but I got the Lecente wall rack package which was perfect for me!! So happy with that and I got Iced vapour and ruby ritz shellac and some spa citron scrub and lotion
If I had funds I may have got the lamp deal? Possibly but I'm not desperate for a new one

Ok I didn't go too mad because I haven't done any nails for ages I've got the trial coming up and I've gone a little doo laly [emoji30] so funds are not great [emoji24][emoji24] but I got the Lecente wall rack package which was perfect for me!! So happy with that and I got Iced vapour and ruby ritz shellac and some spa citron scrub and lotion
If I had funds I may have got the lamp deal? Possibly but I'm not desperate for a new one

mine aren't either I've spent too much already :( was looking at the lecente package but the creative play also caught my eye! Can't decide which to get! What's the deal on the scrub and lotions? Are they a lower price than normal? I looked on the website and the seemed to be the same price as they normally are but I don't know because I haven't bought CND spa range before but was hoping to try it out

Oh no I just realised the glimente isn't included in that deal I got oooops lol
Erm the spa range doesn't seem to be any cheaper does it

Latest posts

Back