Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just ordered swarovskis, crystals and the pave template from Crystal Parade

The full nail one. I'm a little excited about their prices!
The full plate is really popular with my clients and I have my lil fingers done with it, was deffo a great lil investment for me, I find them a lil tricky to get them all filled up with crystals but I just fill in the missing ones with my tweezers lol, i prefer to use my marshmallow sticky Moyou stamper over the Pave one, I also bloody love the Preciosa mixed packs like pastel dream and vintage chic and the Pave crystals are lovely. Think I'm gonna order the ribbon plate and some pink Pave crystals now ❤️

Last edited:
Thank you! I don't suppose you have an idea of how long? I'm desperate however was trying to hold off buying the full set as I have a new little boy [emoji87]
Not sure if you have seen yet but they are now available individually :)

Not sure if you have seen yet but they are now available individually :)
Ahh perfect [emoji4][emoji4] thank you I will go buy the ones I've been after! Thanks again

Ahh perfect [emoji4][emoji4] thank you I will go buy the ones I've been after! Thanks again
No problem - I saw the note scroll across my timeline and remembered someone had asked the other day xx

The full plate is really popular with my clients and I have my lil fingers done with it, was deffo a great lil investment for me, I find them a lil tricky to get them all filled up with crystals but I just fill in the missing ones with my tweezers lol, i prefer to use my marshmallow sticky Moyou stamper over the Pave one, I also bloody love the Preciosa mixed packs like pastel dream and vintage chic and the Pave crystals are lovely. Think I'm gonna order the ribbon plate and some pink Pave crystals now [emoji173]️
I've ordered mixed packs too with pearls in them. Can't wait to get them!

My nail mail is here I will send some pics soon! How much does everyone charge for holochrome? I charge £5 extra for chrome which I think is reasonable and people are more than happy to pay that but holochrome costs me more than the chrome so I'm not sure what to charge!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476271657.973637.jpg

Got these from Nail Artisan, thought they would be good for chrome & halo powders so no peeling or wear on the free edge

Does anybody know if magpie will be bringing out the new winter collection individually online? I can only see the full set [emoji21]
They're available now ! I ordered some yesterday, can't wait to get them [emoji16]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476315954.424703.jpg

Had a play with my stencils

[merged posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mini INK binge :)

The packets at the front are Colour Shack's linear holo glitter (Spectra-flare), and their glow-in the-dark pigment (Night Moves) which I am a little bit obsessed with...

Nail Mail.jpg

Mini INK binge :)

The packets at the front are Colour Shack's linear holo glitter (Spectra-flare), and their glow-in the-dark pigment (Night Moves) which I am a little bit obsessed with...

View attachment 201456
I'm sooo jealous :p xx

My new mobile station and day light lamp, ink iLac colours, Swarovski crystals, crystal pixie and magpies new collection ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    739 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 59
My new mobile station and day light lamp, ink iLac colours, Swarovski crystals, crystal pixie and magpies new collection ;)
Ahh nice, I'm going to order a mobile nail desk soon. Does it seem solid? Looks lovely, gd size to fit everything on. X

Latest posts

Back