Nail Salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indiandream

Reaction score
Hi Ladies just an Enquiry I found a nail salon tucked in a side road,poped in to get a price list,and was shocked at the smell of Acrylic that hit me as i walked to the door which was i add open!!!omg the room was so small and pokey No way was I going to sit for an hour with that smell.However how do we know if this place has Insurance or are even Qualified do you ask ? All the places I know are run by chinise ladys why is this?why are Nail salon Qualifications not displayed on the walls.And where in Basildon or Billericay would you find an English Nail Salon.Just wondered.Help me very confused want a set done.:confused:

Hi Ladies just an Enquiry I found a nail salon tucked in a side road,poped in to get a price list,and was shocked at the smell of Acrylic that hit me as i walked to the door which was i add open!!!omg the room was so small and pokey No way was I going to sit for an hour with that smell.However how do we know if this place has Insurance or are even Qualified do you ask ? All the places I know are run by chinise ladys why is this?why are Nail salon Qualifications not displayed on the walls.And where in Basildon or Billericay would you find an English Nail Salon.Just wondered.Help me very confused want a set done.:confused:

You ring CND on 08452106060 and ask for CND salons in that area.

You can ask any salon for their credentials but I think your own first impressions count the most and if you don't like the place don't go there.

Finally, not 'all these places' are run by Chinese, they could be Korean, Taiwanese, Philippino or whatever nationality. There are some great nail technicians of all nationalities and some of the best artists in the world are Oriental. they have come into the nail business because they are smart, quick and want to make money... and they are.

Latest posts

Back