nail tec ---- cruise ship!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lottiexxxx

Reaction score
has anyone any info on working on a ship?
i am attending an interview on monday at hardings brothers in southampton and would just like any info that will help me i.e whats the pay like?
i know its long hours and the bedrooms are shoe boxes but its only for 6 months and you get to see some great places.

please help

lottie

Good luck - it sounds lovely, do let us know how you get on

Cathy

Hi Lottie - we work a ot with Steiner - their inductions are amazing and the girls become very professional very quickly! I can't help you with the company that you are interviwing with but I am sure you will enjoy the experience!

Wow, lucky you. I'd love to do something like that. Do you know what places you will be going to?

A girlfriend of mine worked for Steiner as a beauty therapist and she really enjoyed it. She did three tours. It is incredibly hard work but you do get to see many places and make new friends. I would not pass up the oppourtunity if you do get offered a possition. Good Luck!

Fingers crossed all goes to plan - good luck.

My best mate worked for Steiner also as a beauty therapist. She was on a trip that went between Mexico and Los Angeles for 6 months. She loved getting to see Mexico etc, but as mentioned above be prepared for very long hours and not great living conditions. As long as you're prepared for that, I think you'll love it. Its a great opportunity!

Let us know how you get on with your interview!

Latest posts

Back