Nail tech courses in Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kell19

Reaction score
I'm really interested to become a Nail Techician and doing courses but looking for some advice on the best courses in Scotland? Preferably aberdeen but will consider further afield. Any advice greatly appreciated xx

Hi Kell,

Here at Izabelle Hammon Ltd we hold Calgel courses all around the country including Edinburgh & Glasgow. If you would like some more info please email me on [email protected]

Alison :)

I would highly recommend training with CND! Wish I had done it in the beginning! I think (I may be wrong) the closest centres to Aberdeen are Edinburgh and glasgow but check on sweet squared website or give them a call they may be able to help you better xx

Hi Kell19,

I believe that Crystal Nails has a training academy in Aberdeen, I haven't trained with them yet but I do love their products. The girl who does the training there is called Anna. I met her at the Scottish Beauty Show. She then went on to win some of the Nail comps at the show as well which was quite cool, felt like I had met someone famous. I think though acrylic wise they have a certain style like the extreme stilettos and Russian almond etc CND training is renowned for being extremely comprehensive and well worth the investment.

I myself, chose to do my mani/pedi and gel polish training with OPI in Broughty Ferry, Dundee. For Acylics I chose to train with NSI at the Scottish Beauty School in Glasgow, I thoroughly enjoyed the course. You should maybe research the type of nails that are in demand in your area which may help you to make a decision. Shop around, read up as much as you can on training providers and try to find a company who appeals to you on a personal level as well as on a training level. After training support is essential as well, so a company who offers you continued support long after the course has finished is a good bet too.

Good luck with your search.

x

Depends on when and what type of training you are interested in. Though still not yet completed (design wise) you can get live course feeds from https://my.sweetsquared.com/ for any of the S2 brands (CND, Waxperts MoroccanTan, Minx, etc).

Hope this helps

Nsi at the Scottish beauty school is brilliant - it's 4 full Monday's you go and they have courses every month. Cnd is also brilliant x

The Academy in Aberdeen is not bad at all. I looked into them but honestly I went to Edinburgh to do my training at The Centre. You can not beat their training!

Latest posts

Back