Nail Tech in Turkey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are nail techs in Turkey, Marmaris area would be the best. I am going in 5 weeks time, trouble is my nails grow very fast and soon show the need for a refill, cant see them going 2-3 weeks without needing a fill, and I just dont want to be doing them myself over there...... I'm on holiday for goodness sake.

Also my hubby has just spent 2 hours on the computer looking at houses for sale in Turkey. He would LOVE to move there permenantly. So has anyone any idea of the nail trade out there. Is there a need for it? Are there already lots of techs there?

Have we got any Turkish nail techs on this site?????

so many questions eh.

Looking forward to hearing your replies girls.

Hi,

I was in Turkey in August, been five times but never! no never! can't believe it ever seen a Nail or Beauty Salon. I did ask in the hotel we stayed in and it was a 5 star hotel for a nail Salon but the guy just said no one locally did nails. so don't think you will have much luck so would advise to take your own supplies
hope you have a lovely time its just fab!!

valburt said:
Does anyone know if there are nail techs in Turkey, Marmaris area would be the best. I am going in 5 weeks time, trouble is my nails grow very fast and soon show the need for a refill, cant see them going 2-3 weeks without needing a fill, and I just dont want to be doing them myself over there...... I'm on holiday for goodness sake.

Also my hubby has just spent 2 hours on the computer looking at houses for sale in Turkey. He would LOVE to move there permenantly. So has anyone any idea of the nail trade out there. Is there a need for it? Are there already lots of techs there?

so many questions eh.

Hi.

I had a customer who was at her holliday in Turkey. She got her first set of nails there. They did not look good and I don't think you want them...:) So there is nailtechs there, but I don't know where, anyway, they aren't good...:)

Cec.

valburt said:

so many questions eh.

Hiya,

I am Turkish Cypriot from Cyprus, so I would'nt be able to answer your question. However if the situation is anything like it is in North Cyprus, there's plenty potential out there for a good nail technician. We're hoping to move to North Cyprus eventually, so I've got plans to start a business. Last I heard, out there they charge £40 for extensions, which is a huge amount for locals, but they're still very busy as there is'nt that many technicians.

Please feel free to pm me, if you need to ask anything further.

Aylinxxx

Latest posts

Back